Christian, piggybacking off of his girlfriend spoke up, "we'll come back for the cars and the rest of our stuff later."

As the group or as they called themselves, the pogues, successfully made their way to their shared apartment, Rick Grimes found himself in a sticky situation, stuck in a tank surrounded by the dead.

The officer breathed heavily when he suddenly heard a voice over the radio, "Hey, are you alive in there?" At the sound Rick snapped his head to the radio, hitting his head on the roof as he quickly replied, hoping the unknown person answered him back, "Hello? Hello?"

"There you are. You had me wondering."

Rick let out a sigh of relief, "Where are you? Outside? Can you see me right now?" The voice nodded despite the fact Rick couldn't see, "Yeah, I can see you. You're surrounded by walkers. That's the bad news."

Rick scoffed before clicking the button to respond, "There's good news?" A moment of silence passed before the voice told him bluntly, "No." 

"Listen, whoever you are, I don't mind telling you I'm a little concerned in here."

The man let out a humorless chuckle, "Oh man. You should see it from over here. You'd be having a major freak-out." Rick tilted his head before asking, "Got any advice for me?"

"Yeah, I'd say make a run for it."

Rick made an unseen incredulous look, "That's it? Make a run for it?"

The voice let out yet another chuckle before talking back to rick, "My way's not as dumb as it sounds. You've got eyes on the outside here. There's one geek still up on the tank but the others have climbed down and joined the feeding frenzy where the horse went down. You with me so far?"

Rick let out a shaken breath, "So far." 

Once that comment was made, a plan was formed. After finding out how little ammo the officer had, the unknown man made his final comment, "Make 'em count. Jump off the right side of the tank, keep going in that direction. There's an alley up the street, maybe 50 yards. Be there." And the fight was on.

As Rick began his journey to the man who was attempting to save his life, the group of friends heard the cop's first shots. 

"Who the hell was that?" Bailey asked briefly, looking around for the survivor. Dakota shrugged, "I have no clue but we need to get out of here before the whole city is on us." Adjusting their bags they went to move but were stopped as Rick ran straight into Dakota knocking her down.

"Shit," Rick grumbled before getting up as Kras and Kaden helped the dark-haired girl up. "Shit, move we gotta. Move!" Moving her hair from her face Dakota looked up to see just what the man was running from. 

The girl's eyes widen, "oh fuck, we gotta run. Run!" And just like that the group of friends were following the man.

As they approached and rounded the corner, Rick sighed in relief. The voice from the radio, Glenn, ushered them to the ladder, looking back at the added members wide-eyed. "Who are they?" Dakota rolled her eyes before pulling out her sword, as Bailey readied her bow and arrow. "No time, go to the roof," and once again the group was off. The two girls took out some of the dead before hastily following the group, barely missing the herd of walkers.