17. A revenge

Continue from previous part!
I came out of his cabin and was angry! I was tired with all those daily shits! I straightly moved towards food court and seated there! I covered my face with my palms. My elbows were on the table and i tried to calm down myself.
Me : You are hopeless Dr. Karan Kundrra! Aapko acha smjhana meri hi galti hai!
Later, as it was lunch time, my friends joined me! They saw me upset! Tab tak toh sbko smj aane laga tha ki mein upset kyu ho skti hu? Without wasting anytime they uplifted my mood! We had some fun time together! Lunch was over and we move towards our respective duties! We have few meetings for the day. We were headed to join them! (For interns only)
ON THE OTHER HAND :
Karan was still fuming in anger! He was ready to go to any extent to took revenge from me!
Karan (to himself) : I hate her so much!! She will drive me crazy!! I hate her to an extent which i never did to anyone!! He was fuming in anger!
He broke the glass on the table...glass was stuck in his hand and blood start shedding! He saw his hand and talked to himself : You are the reason of everything! I won't spare you! Just wait and watch..!!
Suddenly an idea striked him and he immediately took out his phone and called someone!
After hanging the call he just smiled and said to himself : A big surprise is waiting for you my darling! Be ready DR. TEJASWI PRAKSH!!
AT THE MEETING HALL :
Dr. Gupta ended the meeting!
IN THE INTERN'S ROOM
We were gathered and was planning to go out as we free up at 5 pm only and was about to leave when a sudden message pop in my phone! It's a message from Dr. Kundrra! Again to tease me. As usual he gave me alot of work! I was irritated because i was not informed about this before! Moreover i didn't know how much time i had to be in the hospital to complete that work as it was a trial! And i really didn't want to spoil my friends plan! I told them about the scenerio!
Me : Guys, khadus has given me some work! I has to here!
Sania : But yr! I don't think..any work is remaining for today! We did everything already!
Me : Khadus will not let me live my life peacefully!
Rahul : What work he has given to you!
Me : It's trial of some formula over AIDS!
Muskan : But it's not urgent to do it now! You can do it tomorrow na!
Anjali : Go and talk to him, Teja!
Me : Let it be guys! He will never allowed me! I just want peace for now! I has to do this now!
Atul : It's alright! You will complete it, Teja! We will plan some another day!
I didn't want to cancel their plan as we doctor have very few time free! I forced them to continue! But they were not ready to go without me! After my repeated requests they finally agreed!
Clock hits 9:00!
But i was still busy with my work!