Oneshots/Short Stories Reviews

Start from the beginning

pace : (8/10) when i judged the book, it only had KNJ's one-shot but don't worry, I have read the rest as well. I just wanted to say that the author is gifted but the pace is a little bit quick though I know it's a one shot 

writing style : (20/20) believe me, if I had the chance to, I'd give the writer more. the writing is chef's kiss. 

grammar : (20/20) I found no errors. I loved it. 

overall enjoyment (19/20) : readers would fall in love with everything about each and every one shot. i love how the story begins and i also love how it ends. 

total : 93/100 

______

book : bts one-shots 
author : ViniShah2 

cover : (8/10) suits the book but the fonts could be changed for an even more better outlook. 

title : (10/10) apt for the book 

blurb : (7/10) it gives the reader an insight into what they're going to read but i wouldn't call it intriguing. 

pace : (8/10) I found it so cute. so much fluff and I loved it. and I also loved taetae's cute picture that was attached at the beginning. but. the pace was kind of fast (I know it's one-shot but despite of that) 

writing style : (15/20) I found a few grammatical errors in between and I believe that attaching a lot of gifs towards the end could be avoided. 

grammar : (18/20) found a few here and there and I'd recommend grammar.ly to rectify these small errors.

overall enjoyment : (17/20) it was funny. It was fluffy. it was cute. but. it had a few grammatical errors and the pace could have been set better. 

total : 83/100

_______

author : dwcarlson 
book : precious gems 

cover : (10/10) the park jimin in the cover is exactly the park jimin inside the book. 

title : (10/10) perfect. that is all I have to say. because when a person reads the fic, they'd understand how apt the title is. 

blurb : (10/10) so so so suitable and it kind of sparks a lot of curiosity within a reader 

pace : (9/10) this is the only complaint I have and it's the fact that the female lead fell for jimin a little early. but excluding just that, everything is absolutely perfect. 

writing style : (20/20) chef's kiss. that is everything I have to say. it had me hook. it had me smitten. 

grammar : (20/20) found no errors. perfectly written. absolutely amazing. 

overall enjoyment : (20/20) provided the chance, i would give more. but since I'm speechless with how beautiful the fic is, all I have to say is that, I am completely in awe with this fic. 

total : 99/100 

________

book : KNJ one-shots (smut) 
author : iMeGiNeSoN

cover : (8/10) really nice but I highly recommend a prettier font with the same shade 

title : (9/10) the title says KNJ one-shots (smut) yes, I read the first part and it had smut while the parts that follow did not.