Oneshots/Short Stories Reviews

Judge: ggukminheart

book : bangtan one-shots 
author : Sugakookie-nd-tae 

cover : (7/10) I think it's very pretty. the black swan cover of bts is extremely eye catchy and I believe that it completely suits the theme of the book. 

title : (10/10) suits the book perfectly. 

blurb : (8/10) the blurb given in the description made me curious and it also had me wanting to read the book then and there. 

pace : (8/10) since each and every short story had a different pace, I'm judging this on an overall basis. I did think that pace was apt (considering the fact that this is a short story) but increasing the word count would've looked more amazing. 

writing style : (16/20) undoubtedly amazing but I can not give this a 20 because like I said, I would've liked each and every part to be a little bit longer.

grammar : (20/20) found no errors. 

overall enjoyment : (18/20) everything was absolutely amazing. I loved how everything was a mixture of mystery, love and murder but! a few of them were also very predictable. 

total : 87 /100

______

book : pretty marriage little vows 
author : Seong_Grace 

cover : (7/10) the backdrop is extremely beautiful but a better font style would've made it even more pretty. 

title : (10/10) absolutely apt for the plot. jk x female lead readers out there would be intrigued. 

blurb : (7/10) the blurb gives us a tiny insight into what we're going to read further but the only error I found was the grammatical one. if provided the luxury of time, then I'd recommend the author to use grammarly <3 

pace : (7/10) I understand that this is one-shot but despite of that, I found the pace extremely quick. I would suggest trying to include a few more descriptions or backstories to improve the reading experience. 

writing style (15/20) : the writing style was in first person pov and the only suggestion I have is to again improve on the grammar because I found a lot of grammatical errors in between. 

grammar : (15/20) : once again, I found too many grammatical errors and I'm stating this from the perspective of a reader, too many grammatical errors often pulls the experience of the readers down.

 overall enjoyment : (16/20) the story was cute. really. but the grammatical errors prevented me from enjoying it thoroughly and I believe that a few scenes could be delivered more beautifully. 

total : 77/100 

______

book : oneshots | bts 
author : Mrs_Namnam 

cover : (9/10) suits the book perfectly but the fonts could be a little more beautifully edited 

title : (10/10) perfect 

blurb : (7/10) the blurb tells the readers to enjoy reading and believe me when I say this, if one were to choose to spend their time on your book, they would absolutely never regret it one bit.