Idol × Reader Reviews

Judge: -Tigers_Girl7

Author: _mikromosmos_

Book: Justin

Cover: (4/5) I really loved your cover. It represents the plot and story really well. I just think that the title should have been more prominent.

Title: (5/5) It's really nice. It matches with the story well. After reading the title and seeing the cover, people will easily get attracted to the book. 

Blurb: (5/5) It's interesting. It encourages the reader to read further. And also renaming Jungkook as Justin just adds to the curiosity. It also makes the reader think that something bad will happen.

Pace: (4/5) The pace is nice and slow. It's easy to understand. You have not rushed anything. The chapters are also long. But it's not too long. I liked that you kept the length of chapters long but not very long.

Plot: (20/20) The plot is awesome. It's unique and not clique. You really have a creative mind. It keeps the reader interested. You displayed the characters really well.

Character Development: (12/15) As I mentioned before you displayed the characters really well. The introduction to the characters was not rushed and it helped in understanding the characters.

Grammar: (19/20) As far as I read, there were no noticeable grammatical errors. Seems like you really paid attention while writing. Keep it up.

Writing style: (14/15) I expect the writing style to be flowy and understandable. Your style was the same. You made sure that the reader was curious and not confused. It's really praiseworthy.

Overall enjoyment: (9/10) I really enjoyed your book. From start to end it was interesting. 

Total: 92

_______

Author: Pviscelle
Book: Your Devil: A Doomed Catastrophe

Cover: (3/5) The cover is good but it would be good if you added some things or filters it would have been good. 

Title: (4/5) The title suits the book. It's interesting. As a reader I would definitely read the book just by the title. It's not unique but it's good.

Blurb: (5/5) The blurb is really good! I loved it. It really urges the reader to read further. You really wrote a beautiful blurb.

Pace: (4/5) The pace is amazing. It's slow and nice. It definitely helped me to understand it. The chapters are also of the exact length.

Plot: (17/20) The plot is good. It was creative and nice. You seem to know what the reader wants and deliver it.

Character Development: (12/15) I loved the characters. I also liked how you dedicated a whole chapter to characters. It helps the reader a lot.

Grammar: (18/20) Your grammar is really good. I can see that you spent time making sure that there are minimum mistakes.

Writing Style: (14/15) Your writing style is amazing. It's so good. It just adds to the whole thing. As I mentioned before, you know the reader and write according to that.

Overall enjoyment: (8/10) I enjoyed reading the book. I don't really have anything else to say. Just keep it up.

Total: 85