What is That Beeping? Is Someone on Life Support?

"Excuse me?"

"Excuse me?"

"Mobius this mobius that I would appreciate if you kept our name out of your mouths" ocanai. "Now little middle schoolers run along now and stop playing around" he said as many other men walked into the wearhouse.

Mochi hopped out of my arms and walked up to ocanai. "What the hell is wrong with that cat, wait that not a cat thats a AHHH!" he screamed as mochi jumped on him and started clawing his chest and face. Several members tried to get him off. I grabbed my sai from my back and started attacking.

I loved watching the way my sai slit their throats and the way the blood squired out.

3rd person pov~

The group watched as (y/n) and mochi attacked mobius. Mikey watched at (y/n)'s movements wishing it was him being tossed and smacked around, while Draken was loving the way the blood coated her figure. (y/n) stoped as she heard siren's. "Shit!" She said as mochi hopped into her arms. (y/n) looked around seeing who would be the easiest to blame. Pah was the one covered in the most blood. And had a weapon in rhis hands.

(y/n) stabbed pah in the calf with ocanai's knife and ran off with everyone else. Some mobius members were caught trying to run away. She kept running as she heard a thud. She looked back seeing takemichi passed out on the ground. She picked him up despite Mikey and draken saying that she should leave him and that he would be fine.

She ignored them anyways and picked him up. Mikey was pissed at the fact he was so close to her, his face on her boobs.

Timeskip my pov~

I sat in the hospital room waiting for takemichi to wake up. "Huh? Where am I?" He asked. "The hospital" I said. "What happened to me?!" He said. "You passed out and I took you here takemichi-kun" I said petting mochi. "Where'd Mikey and draken go and what happened to pahchin!" He said. "I framed him for the murders and stabbing ocanai, Mikey-kun and Ryūguji-kun went home after arguing about something I did not care enough to find out" I said.

"Ah man this wasn't supposed to happen!" He said. "But who was gonna listen to you?" I said getting up. "your right" he said stretching. I looked down seeing his hand on my breast. "Remove your hand before I remove it for you" I said. He took it off immediately. "All you did was pass out so you should be fine to leave today" I said.

Timeskip~
I was in takemichi's room feeding mochi some tuna when someone came into the room. "Takemichi-kun what are you doing outside of the hospital now how are we going to hit on the nurse's" a black haired guy said looking over at me.

The rest of the group looked at me. I raised an eyebrow as they blushed. "Takemichi-kun who is the hottie!" A dusty pink haired guy with glasses said. "(y/n)-sama be careful she's not that friendly" he said. They walked over to me and sat down. "So what are you doing with the loser?" The black haired one asked me. "Taking care of him" I said.

"Your so lucky takemichi-kun!" A blonde said as the door opened. "Hey, dear god it smells like ass in here" draken said. "Hello" I said. "Hey (y/n)-sama" he said with a smile. "Here I brought water melon I know it's your favorite" he said. "Oh thank you" I said taking it from him. I set it on the table and cut it with my sai.

I pulled out katanas fan and looked at it with a smile. I took a piece and broke it in half for mochi, surprisingly he liked it. I pulled down my mask hiding my face behind the fan, as I ate the watermelon. "So turns out pahchin is going to be in there for a while he'll be out in a year for good behavior" he said looking over at me.

"What happened between you and Mikey-kun?" Takemichi asked. "That short ignorant bitch!" Draken said smashing takemichi's puzzle. "Nooo!" We In unison. "That took us 72 hours!" I said pulling my mask up. "Shit I'm really sorry" he said bowing down to me.

"Fix it you inconsiderate imbecile!" I said. He didn't give me an answer and got to work. "Wow who knew the vice captain of a gang was so pussy whipped" draken shot him a glare making him shut up. I picked mochi up wiping the watermelon juice off of his face. "You need a bath" I said. "Alright finished (y/n)-sama" he said. I looked down seeing the puzzle was finished already. That was pretty fast.

"Thank you, you are free to leave now" I said. "Cool but I was going to ask if you wanted to go out with me if you weren't busy" he said. I could hear his heart rate going up. "sure I will go out with you for a human you are tolerable" I said grabbing his hand. I walked out of the room and downstairs. We grabbed our shoes and walked out hand in hand.

Mikey was at the door about to knock. "Hey (n/n)-chan w-what are you doing?" He asked looking down. "Ryūguji-kun and I were going to go to go somewhere that has yet to be determined" I said. "y-your going out with him?" He asked. "Yes I am?" I said.

Draken was staring him down. "So your taking her out?" Mikey asked balling his fist. "Yea I am shortie" he said leaning down. Mikey punched him making him stumble away. "so that's how you wanna play it" he was walking up to him. It was a pull fist fight in the middle of the side walk. Mikey was winning. Damn.

"You know how much I want her! And you ask her out knowing I was going to!" He said punching him the the face. "Listen here you horny gremlin! Just because I had the balls to ask her first doesn't mean you can attack me for being a man!" He said. Mikey grabbed the bat next to him and hit draken in the head. Soon even more stuff started being thrown.

"ENOUGH!"

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗪𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗩𝗜𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 (Various!Tokyo Revengers X Black Mileena Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara