Chapter 2

A.N. - AAAA IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING-! A wave of writers block hit me, plus school and a few other hobby's of mine are taking up so much time! But I've come back with a huge chapter and a new perspective! It's approximately 3.45k words :)
Also btw, I'm thinking of doing some oneshots at some point so if you have any requests just ask! (No ocs for now. And lemon/lime is a maybe ;P)
Hope you enjoy this chapter! Any thoughts, opinions and/or predictions are welcomed and loved :D!

————
( Winters pov )
5 minutes before they entered the lab.

Charlie led us down the hall, drowning me in new info he just received from the tests. He was basically a 'geek' when it came to all this information. Personally I found it all quite confusing, but that's just me.

"I never knew Sonic contained such power! After taking his blood and running a few tests we concluded that he has both chaos energy and an unnamed energy. We'll likely have to dig deeper into this new energy, we have so far found no results of this said energy anywhere else on our planet. At this rate we'll have to contact Blaze to see if it's Sol energy or otherwise."

I blinked confused at the name Blaze, which Charlie completely ignored. All I knew of her is that she was a friend of Sonics, wouldn't she save him if she saw him like this?

Though, Sonic doesn't need saving. He's safe, as long as he stays asleep. Which unbeknownst to me at that exact moment, he was blinking his eyes open.

"Continuing on info with this new energy, it's extremely powerful. Far more powerful than what we've seen available with the chaos energy. It's so powerful it's been found that in previous incidents it has taking over his body. You know that one "Fleetway" incident? Yeah. The little data we got from that matches up perfectly. We can finally trace what happened, why its only ever happened to Sonic and how we can replicate it. And if possible, make it happen again, obviously in a contained environment where it can cause no harm."

Fleetway did cause a spark to go off in my mind, though I've never heard of him. The only forms of Sonics that I've heard of was Super Sonic and Dark Sonic. Obviously Sonics forms because of his name being present in theirs. The only actual reason I knew of these forms were because I was there during both of these transformations.

No one had seen me while I searched for Sonic far and wide but some robot, Delta something I think it was. They always found me, stopped me and questioned who I was. All I said was simply I was a work in progress of Robotniks. That always saved me from being interrogated more, easy and simple.

I looked down to the board I was holding, I needed to carry it everywhere Charlie had told me on my first day. Writing notes down on everything any of the subjects did was very important. At least that's what I was told.

I was quickly writing down everything Charlie spoke of, I was only a trainee so I wasn't allowed to see anything of Project Zero. Either way, Charlie trusted me enough to spill everything he knew so easily. That was one of the only things I was thankful for.

"But for now we'll have to deal with the info we've got. Plus if we concentrate the energy we can finally power Project Xero! Though we'll probably need a chaos emerald to keep it stable long enough to be any use but still."

I nodded enthusiastically, I needed to collect as much info on this 'Project Zero' before I left this hell hole. I myself was a project, but none of these mobians knew that. That was only because i wasn't one of their projects.. I was created only a few years ago, and this was where I was trapped.