Mission: Confession! | (Hunter) | pt. two

Start from the beginning

"Again I'm so sorry. I didn't really think you were coming and-" I began apologizing again but he stopped me mid-sentence, "Hunter it's okay!" he smiled at me as he was picking branches out of his hair. He sprung up from the bench and lent me a hand out to pick me up from the bench, "Guess we should get going?" I took his hand, "Yeah we should...but just wait." saying that I took one last branch from his head. "Okay...! now we should get going." his eyes widened and he just stood silent for a good second.

"Uhm, Ed?"
"Oh right sorry!"

Taking out ghost it was pretty cool to see him with a palismen
          "Let's just hope I'm a bit better from my few mistakes on riding palismen." he sheepishly laughed a bit, "Yeah crashing into two bushes in one day must suck." I teased while I covered my mouth. He sarcastically rolled his eyes and I got onto the palisman behind him, "Grab on, who knows what I might crash into next!" he joked as a smile crept on my face.

I put my hands around his waist and tightened my grip on him. I slowly rested my head on his back, every part of me kind of wished he knew about this whole Valentine's day. Would he ever like me in that way? Then again it's a human holiday and we're in the boiling isles, there'd be no chance of that happening.
Several minutes later...
I picked up my head from his back, and I realized we actually landed with us not crashing into a tree or a bush. He stopped ghost and we both got up off the palisman, Edric then turned around with the biggest smile on his face.

"Er..."
"I actually did it! I landed without crashing onto something!"

Before I knew it he brought me in a big hug and twirled me around in the air a bit, "Ah! I'm sorry! I just got a little too excited.." he awkwardly laughed putting me down on the floor. My ears went rosy red and I realized that so did his cheeks, "No..it's okay! We should get going?" I smiled before he nodded his head and lent out his hand. I was used to us holding hands; it made me feel safe in a way, so I gladly took his hand with no problems.

"Argh, I'm so excited! Believe it or not, this is my first bonfire. I've seen it in movies, but never got to experience it." He gushed swinging our hands, "what are you even supposed to do during one?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Pfft who knows? At least we're here together." he shrugged as I felt my heart flutter again. Argh, I seriously needed to just snap out of it! I really wish Luz never told me about that stupid human holiday.

We both arrived at the bonfire spot, and Boscha was talking with her friends until she spotted both of us. She walked up to us with her friends following behind her, staring at me up and down, I was extremely nervous for some reason. "Geez, when I said bring every upperclassman you knew...I didn't mean one person. I really should've asked your sister." she began with a snarky tone as her friends snickered behind her, tightening my grip on his hand, I hurried off and took him with me. "What was her deal?" I scoffed while Edric just stared at me with a smile on his face. "I've never seen you mad before wow." he softly laughed, "I'm not mad it was just really unnecessary to say...Who cares if you only bring one person." I huffed while he continued to laugh.
   We were soon interrupted while Boscha yelled loudly to grab everyone's attention.

"Hey everyone! It's getting kind of boring so let's make this interesting! How about we play some spin...the...skull!!!"

My eyes widened cause that's about the only teen game I knew how to play, let's just say Lilith told me some stories back in her days. Edric looked back at me and my face went red, "I think I'm getting a call right now! You go play I'll be right back!" I panicked pulled out my scroll, and slowly backed away, which soon turned into me running behind a bush. Realizing I practically just left Edric alone I panicked even more.