3.

Tweets began to flood my notifications like a tsunami as more and more people watched my video, I was little nervous to see how people react, because usually they take his side.

I opened my twitter and expected them to be hateful tweets and don't get me wrong some people didn't believe my story, but some did and they turned against him, they took my side.

My story was linked everywhere on twitter, hell it was on worldwide trends. I smile came to face as relief flooded over me.

I got up getting a drink of water, my phone vibrating on the table. I sipped my water before wandering back over to my phone, sitting on the chair bringing one leg up onto the chair, resting my arm on my knee as I picked up my phone.

I frowned as it was a tweet from Justin simply saying "I do love her."

WHAT THE HELL!! Who the hell is he to tweet that, he is trying to fucking save his own ass, not caring that my life is torn to sheds to boost his image.

I quickly picked up my phone, dialling his number without giving it a second thought "You can't tweet that you asshole, people aren't going to listen to my side!" I spat

"Now you know how I feel." he said softly.

"Oh yes because you actually have a side! You used me, I was a ploy, I was here to make you world famous again well congratulations Justin the whole world loves you again, well not for long, maybe you should watch my video as well you can learn a fucking thing or too" I yelled hanging up.

I wiped my tears away, quickly. I promised myself a long time ago that I wouldn't let him see me cry anymore. I couldn't show him that what he was doing to me was destroying me piece by piece.

A tweet popped up on my phone quoting the next part of my video " To all the girls out there here's a piece of advice I have for you; Jesus Christ please make sure they love you back before you let them ruin you."

A small smile appeared on face as I tweeted it, I locked my phone before opening my laptop again, pressing play, watching it helps me realise the current situation I am in. It brings me back to reality.

"And to carry on, we exchanged numbers and then we hung out more and more before he finally asked me on a date and I honestly felt like the most special girl in the universe, god I feel stupid about feeling that way now.

He took me to small Italian restaurant, with candles and amazing bread and I could feel myself falling for him, I mean how could I not. He seemed so sweet so innocent, so loving. Little did I know it was just facade one that I fell for.

He drove me home and kissed my cheek, and I immediately blushed. It felt so good to be wanted by someone who could have anyone. All I wanted was to be wanted, but I guess I was nothing to you.

Being with me, it seemed to have a positive effect on his live, he stopped making mistakes, he started to show the world he was a changed man and a changed man in love. After 1 month of dating he asked me to his girlfriend and of course I said yes and have 3 months of being together he told me, he loved me and of course I said I loved him back.

Our relationship spread like wildfire, it was everywhere, his youthful indiscretions were a thing of the past. He planned the cutest dates and I had never felt more happy, but little did I know when he went to record new music, he was actually in a meeting planning our dates so his image was never tarnished. 

I was a piece of his chess game, he played me."