Chapter 17- Heroes Against the Rabbit

Start from the beginning

"Indeed, My rags.".

C. Rabbit pushes a button to make an alarm for the main hallway. The door on each sides opens itself reveal 3 bodily armies. Turns out it was 3 toons in armies in control. It was Hoppity Hopper, Uncle Waldo, and Fillmore.

Rocky and Bullwinkle were shocked. They didn't know all three of them were being in controlled. They also forgot about The trio.

"Hoppity Hooper, Fillmore, and Uncle Waldo?" Rocky said in shocked as his pupils were shrink "What happen to Them?".

"We forgot about them." Bullwinkle gulped.

While they were stunned. Suddenly, a pull-out tv from the roof appears and it was static at first but then changed fixed. The screen appears shown C. Rabbit.

"Crusader Rabbit." The Duo said when they saw the villainous rabbit.

"Ahh, Finally you discover my name, huh?" He said "WELL LEARN IT, FUCKERS!".

The Tv started to move around where the trio stand as C. Rabbit Continued.

"It seems you both forgot about these guys. it's true they haven't been star enough since you both lost your old cartoon. Look at them, Simple, Cheap, and Straightforward Bullshit!".

"Hey! Keep your dirty swearing mouth to yourself and release them now!" Rocky demanded.

"Where's Dot? WHERE DID YOU TAKE MY DAUGHTER, AND WHERE IS OUR FRIENDS?!" Bullwinkle Screamed.

C. Rabbit laughed.

"You see that Little boy ran off too? That's where he left. he'll die soon.".

They were surprised.

Rocky goes a yikes expression "We gonna get him!".

"Ehhh, Don't Worry." Yakko said "Sivar got this. He's a strongest kid.".

"ENOUGH!" C. Rabbit interrupted "ATTACK!".

The Trio's Helmet vision being to glow in orange. causes them follow orders while in control. Hoppity Hopper grows a grin in his face.

"Right away, Leader

"Right away, Leader." He said in a robotic voice.

The frog himself, Uncle Waldo, and Fillmore begin to charge at them to attack.

Rocky and Bullwinkle along with their kids are ready to fight as they charge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the other side to the hallways, Sivar looks around to find his mom.