Chapter 16- I need you

In the forest, Rocky was searching for bullwinkle around the woods. As he keeps on searching, He spotted bullwinkle in the middle of the forest where peachfuzz and peabody use to fight.

Bullwinkle was sitting in the grass in front of the pond.

Rocky walks to him with a worried expression.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Are you okay, Bullwinkle?" He asked.

Bulwinkle didn't say a word. He was feeling distant from all realization. His form was glitching a bit that makes Rocky almost shocked.

He finally spoked.

"I never thought... i was trying my best... to keep our friends safe. I can't stop thinking for what i heard and seen.".

"What do you mean?".

"Everyone was hurt by ward."

Bullwinkle explains the whole story about his traumatic experience
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back in 1959, In the jay ward productions (former name bullwinkle studio for some reason. After Rocky and Bullwinkle and friends was a huge success, Bullwinkle came up an idea to made a cake for Jay ward, A thank you cake.

During break for productions, Bullwinkle created a cake for their cartoonist, Jay Ward for thanking him for all of the work. It was nighttime at first, most of bullwinkle's friends does overwork acting. As he almost headed to the acting room, he started to overhear the conversation. It was full of arguments.

As Bullwinkle eavesdrop of who is arguments, he hear Dudley and Ward.

"But Mr. Ward-"

"Toons can't do that!"

"But-"

"TOONS CAN'T DO THAT! They don't have to experience real emotions like humans or anything toons can't try!".

"WOULD YOU JUST LISTE-".

He slap Dudley's face. A quick silents was in between them.

Bullwinkle was shocked as he heard everything.

The argument continues as jay walks to the harmed Dudley.

"Dudley, Don't you see? You are a toon. And toons need to make everyone all day and overwork. We only telling this cause the team and i created you. Understand, you should've been like rocky and bullwinkle. They have something that you don't have. Besides, they are better than you. If you understood what i said, you'd agreed with me. And I'm sorry.".