My body was at a point of being half-naked I didn't know whether to look proud or embarrassed. I still maintained eye contact. I can sense him begin to smile which made me smile too but then he did something unexpected.

The man grabbed me by the belt on my Jean's and pulled me in so my body was against his and all that was between us was his denim jacket. Then I saw his eyes. I've never been good at staring contests but looking in his eyes... I could stay here forever. Then he whispered again "please can I kiss you?" My breathing began to shake. I could barely speak but I managed to get it out. "Yes sir" he smiled and I can feel him lean into me. Our lips collided and moved passionately against each other. Then it got a little more serious. Shortly after I could feel his tongue circulating in my mouth. I didn't want this to stop so placed my hand on his cheek to prove I want this to continue and I want more.

Unfortunately, the man stopped and looked back down at me. "Chris I want you. I need you but we should wait until after this meal. I've thought about it and it is best if we do know a little more about each other first." As sad as I was I agree. The next move he did was unfasten my belt. He looked back up at me and made eye contact once again. This time he pulled down my pants but he looked up at me as he pulled my pants and lowered himself with them. I begin to feel empowered being taller than him but at the same time, I do begin feeling a little hard. I can't bare this teasing. Luckily my clothes were off. I asked him to let me put my jeans on myself this time since I didn't want him to notice I started to get turned on. Which of course he let me.

When I told him I was done he turned to me and placed a white shirt on me ever so slowly. One button at a time. I just wish I could have him right now. I keep calling myself an idiot for this but I was thinking of the right way in doing things. I didn't think I'd become the eager one.

Sabastian looked at me with a smile and said "Chris we should get going. I told them we would be there at 6 pm." I just keep telling myself tonight's going to be a goodnight. "Okay, well I'm ready now." He paused at his front door and looked at me with a smile. "Chris I knew that outfit was you. I mean you look perfect." I can't stop blushing I swear after today I'm going to have permanent red cheeks.

When Sabastian finished locking the door I looked at the path outside and saw a black car. It was very modern and rich-looking. I couldn't believe my eyes. "Chris this is our escort. Are you ready?" Is this man loaded? How famous of an author could he be? Maybe tonight I'll find out. "Yes I'm ready" we headed towards the car and I can see there was a driver inside. "I hope you don't mind Chris I just wanted to make this travel easier after today and speak with you a little more on the way there." This man really does think of everything.

When we were in the car I placed my seat belt on. I felt a little anxious about the driver being here too. I mean I just met Sabastian. I hope this is all okay. Then I looked at him and it was as if he read my mind because he pressed a button to put up a separator between the front seats and ours. Now I felt a little safer.

I looked at him and it was as if he had something on his mind and then he looked at me and began to speak...

"Chris I want to start with the bet. I know it sounds like a bad topic to bring up but once everything is out it's out and we can start to enjoy the night I mean you deserve to know everything of what I know that happened that night". I'm glad he's telling me everything I mean it's not like I've been able to speak with my friend.

"Sabastian firstly my friend wasn't in today..." he looked at me patiently and said, "I'm not bothered about that. What I'm going to tell you is everything that happened. I just hope your friend doesn't twist it since he's a mean drunk". I should have known my friend would affect him. "Chris I only know of what happened when the bet occurred. I have no idea about how you got to that club or who the other people were. I can describe to you the people involved. They were strangers to me and as was you so I can only tell you what I know. I just want to make this clear. Okay?" Now I'm terrified. What does he mean by other people? I've only ever gone to the club with Harry. Oh gosh I need Harry to explain this. At least Sabastian's telling me everything he knows. "Okay Sebastian. Thank you for being willing to tell me everything." He looked at me deadly serious.