"Oh my gosh, it's eleven already?" I yell with a gasp. "Let's go Char! I want to dance!"

I turn and made a break for the door with Charlie on my tail, laughing the whole way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is the second Monday after Ella's sweet, and her actual birthday. Morgan and I are giving her our gifts once we get back to the dorm, which will be soon since soccer just ended.

After a walk filled with choosing the picture Ella should post for her birthday, we finally get back to the dorm. As soon as we're inside, Morgan and I sit Ella down on her bed and give her our presents.

Morgan got Ella adorable Gucci boots, and I got her this really pretty Chanel belt.

As expected, Ella is super thankful for our gifts and loves them both. We hang out until her parents come to pick her up, because she's going out to a nice dinner with her family. We walk her out and say hello to Tyler, who is home for her birthday.

Before she gets back, the notification comes in that she chose and posted her birthday picture. When Morgan and I see it, our jaws drop. We immediately text her to hype her up and then leave our comments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

liked by abanks99, morganraeandersen, you, and 3,965 others📍The Minnesota Club Restaurant and Venueella

📍The Minnesota Club Restaurant and Venue
ella.walker: sixteen!
~comments~
abanks99: oh my🤤🤤
abanks99: beautiful birthday girl
morganraeandersen: birthday angel
sadieross: how are you real
sadieross: happy birthday girlfriend i love you
theavermeister: MRS. BANKS IS 16!
———ella.walker: averman please never change
———theavermeister: I don't plan on it😎
cconway96: happy birthday ella love you!
fulton_reed44: Happy birthday El!
julesgaffney: Happy birthday beautiful!!💓
conniemoreau_: happy sweet el ily💕
dean21portman: hbd el love ya
faith.kennedy: the most beautiful birthday girl
goldbergthegoalieofficial: Happy birthday Ella you're the best!
———ella.walker: no you are
l_mendoza: hbd ella!
rtyler56: hbd Ella hope your day was as amazing as your party!
———ella.walker: LOL thanks russ💘
cowboydrobertson: Happy birthday partner love ya!
guygermaine00: hbd el hope you had an awesome day!
kennywu: happy birthday Ella hope your day was amazing!
calliemiller: my jaw is on the FLOOR
calliemiller: happy birthday you beautiful angel
tyler.walker15: happy birthday weirdo
maya_kaufmann: happy birthday beautiful💞
~view 1,768 more~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Ella gets home, we watch Gilmore Girls and talk about the showdown. We're all a little creeped out with how nice Maya has been to us recently, and after last year's... events, we can't figure out why.

Morgan being Morgan, is trying to convince us that she's had a change of heart. Unfortunately for her, Ella and I aren't buying it at all.

Now that Charlie and I are okay again, I hope everything that's happened recently between us was just a little speed bump. Relationships have ups and downs, and we were able to overcome our down period. That's what matters.

Besides, our anniversary is next week. I really don't think a day like that would be something he forgets.