☆Chapter 32- FINALE☆

Start from the beginning

Even career-wise, you were very close to having enough to start your studio. If you calculated it correctly, you'd have it in a year's time from now. Your life has changed drastically these past few months. Never would you have imagined such a turn.

Time skip~ 3 months

You heard the door unlock as you were baking cookies in the kitchen for Taehyung. Yeontan barked excitedly by the door.

"Welcome back." You said but heard two people entering the house rather than one. You poked your head out of the kitchen to see who Taehyung brought back with him. It was usually Jungkook or Jimin, but those footsteps didn't sound like them. No way...

"Hobi!!" You ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"Y/n!" He said, "I missed you."

"I missed you more."

You were pretty much in contact with Hoseok for the last month, both of you have officially moved on from that terrible break-up and became close friends. You haven't seen him since he left for the airport that day.

"How's your mom?" You asked.

"Fully recovered!" He said, "We're looking for a new apartment here, she's moving in with me."

"That's great." You never felt happier than you did now, seeing his worry-free smile again, one that has long disappeared.

"I smell something yummy," Taehyung said, entering the kitchen

"I smell something yummy," Taehyung said, entering the kitchen. "Cookies!!"

You heard a knock on the door and went to open it. It was your brother, Hyejin, and Jungkook.

Jimin and Hyejin started dating a month ago, you felt very happy for them and proud of Jimin for finally committing to a girl.

"We bumped into each other in the elevator and decided to visit," Jimin said, looking at Jungkook.

"Are you making cookies?" Hyejin asked. You nodded proudly.

Everyone rushed to the kitchen, and the freshly baked batch of cookies disappeared into thin air in the next 3 minutes.

"Your baking has improved a lot, Noona." Jungkook said.

"Why, thank you."

"Still needs some work," Taehyung said.

"Shut up!" You said, chasing him around the kitchen with a cookie dough scooper. He ran to your bedroom and was about to close the door, but you pushed it open before he had the chance.

"Ah!" He yelled when he was cornered. "I'm sorry!"

"As you should be." You said, tickle attacking him. You both fell to the ground.

"Stop!" He managed to say between laughs

"Stop!" He managed to say between laughs. You laughed and stopped, but that only made him get his revenge by tickling you back.

"Tae, stop!" You laughed.

"Fine." He said with a victory smile.

You wrapped your arms around his shoulders and neck, placing a soft kiss on his lips

You wrapped your arms around his shoulders and neck, placing a soft kiss on his lips. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

"C'mon guys, Our Beloved Summer is on!" Jungkook yelled.

"Coming!" You said, getting up from the ground and lending Taehyung a hand. He took it and you both went to enjoy your rom-com show. 

The End!

(A/n: My heart hurt writing those last two words, I've been writing this FF for almost two years and a half now. It feels weird letting it go T.T but anyways, thank you all for your massive support and I really hope this story has managed to bring you happiness or feel anything at all! I purple you all <3 As usual, don't forget to vote, comment and share if you enjoyed it)