Chapter 2: I'll be A Good Boy

Start from the beginning

Yeah. That's it.

His too broken to know what's right and what's wrong.

His stupid, his worthless, he should be dead.

Ahhhh.

"I'm sorry mother I'll do everything I'll act as if I'm not even born so please don't leave me" Takemichi cried to his mother.

However this time he was shoved down.

"You fucking ruined my life. I don't even know why I put up with you after all this year's I hate you so much I could kill you. Seeing your face makes me want to puke!" Her mother snarls.

"What the hell Yurika?!" Tanaki screams at Takemichi mother.

Takemichi was stunned but he understands why his mother is angry. But he just can't leave that life he was so used to alone.

"Well whatever I don't even care if that little shit one day passed away and goodbye" Yurika spoke then enters the car and ask the driver to leave.

Takemichi who was being hold by the guy his grandmother with sighs. Takemichi pry his hand off of him.

"Hey wait!" The unknown man spoke.

Takemichi run after the car.

"Takemichi?!" He could hear his grandmother worried voice but still he ran.

"Mom don't go I'm sorry!!!!" Takemichi cried out while running.

However his legs are too small. Before he even knew it the car was fading in the distance and his out of breath.

"Ahhh mom I'm sorry please don't go take me back" Takemichi sobs.

Takemichi silently cries in the sidewalk. As he felt someone approach him and loom over around his body.

"Hah you sure do run fast" The guy spoke.

Takemichi didn't look up but just sobs. His scared he doesn't know this people. He feels weird around them. They gave them vibes that he doesn't deserve.

The way there eyes look at him. He found them so strange. The unfamiliar feeling he felt he doesn't like it at all. He don't know.

What is that feeling? He never felt that before. Was it the feeling of hate? He doesn't know.

"Momma come back I don't like it here" Takemichi hugs his knees even more.

Takemichi felt the guy who just run after him sit beside him. The guy took a deep breath and spoke.

"Yah know that your mom Is not a good person?" The guy both ask and stated at the same time.

Takemichi didn't reply.

A bad person? Who his mother? But his mother gave him a place to live at. He also is able to go to school and talk with his classmates.

Mom is kind?

"No. Mom is kind to me." Takemichi replied his voice breaking down.

'That's right mother loves me. Mother Is just disciplining me whenever she said something bad. Because I was a bad kid'

'She left because I was a bad kid'

"If only I did better" Takemichi mutters again while sobbing.

"No she's a bad person" The guy spoke again hinting annoyance that Takemichi didn't feel directly at him.

Takemichi felt a feeling.

'He doesn't deserve to talk to mom like that Mom is kind'

"That's not true my mother is kind!" Takemichi scream at the older guy.

"Hah she's not a good person" The guys spoke once again eyes looking serious.

"Mom is a good person she loves me a lot" Takemichi said looking eye to eye at the guy his big fat tears streaming down his eyes.

"Are you sure. Is that what you really think? That's she's the most kindest people around you?" The older guy asks his obsidian eyes looking intently at Takemichi's blue eyes.

"I----" Takemichi thinks.

'Sure that his mother would tell and scold him a lot. But the teacher said that they are just disciplining him.'

Was he wrong?

Takemichi held his head. It hurts so much he felt the world around him spinning he hates it.

He hates this guy who is he to judge his mother he don't even know her that much.

But why?

Why does Takemichi heart screams that his telling the truth. That this person is not a bad person.

Why he doesn't understand why is he feeling this way?

.
.
.
.
..

.

.....To be Continued.....