13: Comfortable Silence

"open your mouth"

I hummed before obeying what she said and accept the food that she's giving me before chewing it in my mouth as I look at her. I reciprocate her smile but quickly dropped it when I heard what she said next in a whisper.

"good girl"

Upon noticing my expression, her smile turned into a smirk as she watches me while giving herself a spoon full of food and I raise my eyebrow at her, in questioning. She didn't say anything next but gave out a smug look at me before looking away, avoiding my gaze. I went silent for a moment before licking my lips, preparing myself to respond and did so.

"I didn't like that"

"who said I'm asking if you did?"

Her remark caught me off guard a little bit but I just gave her my usual stare before leaning my back on the chair and gently crossing my arms together. She looked at me as if she's waiting for my response to her statement but instead of me doing that, I raised my leg and placed my foot in between her thighs under the table that caused her to widen her eyes in an instant.

"W-what are you doing?"

I have my shoes on but I couldn't care less if it put a dirt on her jeans by placing my foot on that spot that she least expected for me to play with. It's just a payback for thinking that she can tease me with those words and now she'll regret saying that.

"hmm? What do you think?"

I asked, acting dumb on purpose before slowly pressing my foot in between her thighs that made her adjusted further on the chair and glare at me.

She met my smirk before cursing out my name as she told me to stop but I was far more enjoying myself with what I'm doing than eating my lunch in this busy restaurant.

"I-I'm serious, Y/n. S-stop it"

She threatened as she kept her death glare on me but I only hummed in a question as a response before picking up my cold water on the side of my plate and place the cold edge of the glass in between my lips while staying my eyes on her.

Simply taking a sip, I began moving my foot again and watches her tremble from the touch as she forced her eyes away from me but miserably failed.

"stop what?"

I asked, making the last word sound like a whisper before licking my lower lip as I placed the glass down and pressed both of my elbows on the table in from of me as I interlock my fingers before leaning my body forward, keeping my eyes on her. I watch her face redden as she took a gulp while reciprocating my gaze and I averted my eyes down on my plate before picking up a small piece of steak with my fork. My eyes began to avert itself back on her before showing out my smile as I raise the food intact with the fork in front of me.

"come here and open your mouth"

She glance at it with a conflicted eyes before gently biting her lower lip as she hesitate on leaning closer towards me but did so after I pressed my foot further. Her eyes linger around, probably getting embarrass with all these people glancing towards our table, confused as to what the commotion is all about but I wasn't paying attention to it since I was more interested in this girl in front of me.

Upon watching her gotten closer towards me as she slowly yet seductively-at least to me, lean her body forward, she's about to eat the steak with her mouth but I pulled it away just in time her lips almost touch it. Her piercing eyes averted towards me as she eventually closes her mouth but met my cheeky smile instead as I muffled my giggles by taking my lower lip in between my teeth and glancing away without moving my head.