8: Everything Feels Surreal

I didn't know what has gotten into me when I suddenly grabbed her but the thought of me worrying about it quickly fades inside of me when I felt her soft lips placed into mine. It was so soft that it felt illegal scratching it with my lips as I gently moved with it into hers.

I know the sudden action caught her of guard so I decided to pull away to look her and saw her already looking at me with her infamous unreadable expression of hers. I looked away from her, feeling a bit disappointed until she gently pushed the back of my head on the floor as she forced fully shut her eyes and said, "I fucking hate you right now.." as she opens her eyes, looking at mine intensely. "but please, kiss me again".

That line made my heart skipped a beat but I decided to waste no time and quickly pull her lips into mine. It was so soft and warm that I could get lost into just feeling that sensation without regrets.

I pulled her small waist closer to mine as we moved in sync, feeling each other's warmth. It was then I decided to pull away as we catch up with our breaths and she lean her body on me as I watch her body hover up and down. I felt her pull her head up to look at me as she uses her chin to steady herself. I gently put my hand on her head as I fix her hair by putting them behind her ear and I stare at her.

Propping myself up using my elbows, I gently took her lips into mine as I slowly switched our position, letting her back press on the floor. I guess the sudden cold contact sent a shiver around her body as she bit my lip out of nowhere and a throaty moan escape her lip as she opens them up to speak. "take me somewhere else".

I quickly obeyed her by placing her legs between my waist and carefully picking her up off the cold floor as she wrapped her arms around my neck before taking my lips into hers.

I carefully went outside of the bathroom towards the bed and slowly put her down on the soft mattress as I crawl out on top of her without breaking the kiss.

Giving her bottom lip a soft bite, I then pull myself away as I breathe out into her skin, letting my lips slide down on her neck before taking a gentle bite of her sensitive skin. She shifted her body under me because of it and the reaction made me smirk against her skin.

She waited for me under anticipation and I gently wrapped my hand around her neck as I start of by placing a kiss on her collarbone. I then suck on its skin, making sure that I left a good mark before dragging my tongue up of her neck. I heard her let out a throaty moan as she whimper out of my touch and pulls me closer. I gently kiss her neck before sucking on it and she let out a moan in my ear as she scratch up my back with her nails. I did make sure to surprise her with it so that I'll get to hear her moan in my ear and it always works.

Running my flat tongue up to her earlobe, I slowly whispered "take it off.." and felt a shiver run around her body that made me smirk to myself as I gently bit it.

"Hmm I want to.. But do you think we're going too fast?" I heard her asked as she caress my waist, pulling me closer.

I placed a kiss on her neck, down to her collarbone and asked "what do you mean?".

"I mean like, literally" she responded, slowly giggling.

Pulling myself back to look at her, I decided to respond. "If you say so.." I told her, watching every side of her face and I she smiled at me. "but can I touch you anytime I want though?" I asked, suddenly smirking at her.

"what do you mean by that?" she asked, rolling her eyes at me but chuckled anyway.

I gave her a smug look before slowly pressing my lips over hers and gave it a light tug. "like that.." I whispered before hovering down on the skin of her neck and gently giving it a bite before pressing my lips onto the surface. "and that".

I pull myself back to see her breathing heavily and it made me smirk to myself, feeling satisfied of my effects towards her. "so...?" I asked, staring at her intense eyes that felt like burning inside of me.

Watching her lick her lips while staring at me, she propped herself up as she hover her lips over mine. "only if.. you cuddle me tonight" she told me, giggling before stealing a kiss as she let herself fall back on the mattress.

I smiled back at her, leaning towards her to steal it back and then I respond. "you won't even need to ask" and let myself fall on the bed beside her, just looking up at the ceiling.

We suddenly went silent, just enjoying each other's presence as I caress her hand on our side, drawing little circles on it with my thumb.

"what are you thinking?" I heard her suddenly asked, shifting over her side to look at me.

I let out a hum before I respond, "probably the first time I lay my eyes on you.." and smile to myself.

I watched her look up as she started thinking, "that's such a long time ago, right?" and chuckle as she returns the gesture.

"yeah.. It was inside of my classroom and you went there to talk to my adviser since you guys were like, preparing and stuff for the school contest because you were one of our batch's representative" I told her and she just watches me as I tell her the story. "but you didn't caught my attention back on that day yet.." I added, chuckling and she knitted she brows at me before responding.

"hmm so I'm guessing I caught your attention on the day of the contest?" she asks, thinking to herself until she let out a hint of smug look, plastered on her face.

Laughing at her, I then nodded at it before explaining myself. "cliché as it sounds but, you literally made everything around me move in slow motion as you walk by in front of me with that angel wings of yours" I trailed off, resting my eyes for a bit. "from then on, I always knew you looked so beautiful at everything you do" I added, smiling at myself. I felt her shifted beside me but I kept continuing, "You're my own definition of an angel.. like literally—" I was cutoff by her suddenly pressing her lips onto mine. I was a bit caught off guard but quickly relax by her gentle touch.

This felt surreal and everything but I felt a deep pain inside of me when my mind wonder off into that topic.

_____
Not proofread.