"Oh, hEre, leT mE heLp." Error walks up to Dust, and crouches down, then proceeds to take the crocheting equipment from Dust. Demonstrating to Dust how to Knit it "You seE. uNder aNd oVer, UnDer anD oVeR."

Dust stares at the movement of the needles. Watching as the click together, then takes them back into his hands, trying again. "I got it!" Dust exclaims after he successful crochets the yarn.

Horror: "Hey, I'm having some trouble too."

"I'lL bE rIght theRe HOrror."

***
5 and a half hours later

Everyone now has made 2 squares of yarn, having a quick break in between. In total there are 8 squares of yarn.

"C'mon this isn't nearly enough." Dust moans.

"I think the same." Cross continues. "Wouldn't we need more yarn to finish this?"

"And it's all in pieces! We're not going to give it to Nightmare like this, are we?" Killer exclaims.

ShUt, uP. Don'T bE stUpid noW. CrOchetinG takEs a lonG tIme. We're oBviously goinG To mAke moRe. AnD I wiLl be seWing tHe GraNnY sQuarEs togethEr mYself. I deLt yOu guyS cAn seW To savE yoUr lIfe -weLl besIdes CroSs. YoUr surprIsingly gooD aT tHis- KilLer doN't yoU ReMember thAt tiMe yoU triEd To seW a weIrd badGe On yoUr shIrt.

Killer stares daggers at Cross as Error speaks, when Error finishes, Killer, offensive, says.

EXCUSE ME. That badge was one of a kind. It'll probably be the only time their'll ever be selling those Knife Club badges in that size.

What'S so cOol aboUt the knIfe cluB anYway. AlL yOu Do iS cArry knifEs aNd raVe ovEr iT.

"Ah! I'm offended." Killer exclaims dramatically. Putting a hand over his chest.

"Can you guys stop. Boss is going to be back any minute now." Dust glares.

"Uh- sorry, heheh..." Killer replies avoiding eye contact.

"SigH..."

Horror: "I'm hungry."

Cross: "Me too."

Dust: "So am I. Let's go to Chick-fil-A."

"I haVe tO Go DeStroy." Shortly after Error says that, He makes a portal and walks through, as few variations of 'bye' fill the room.

***

"I'm Back." Nightmare exclaims loudly, letting everyone now he is home. "Sigh." They were really annoying today. I want to sleep.

"Heya boss" Dust replies, as he walks into the room. "Me, Horror and Killer just got some food. There's some leftover chicken in the fridge if you want."

"Thank you, Dust." Nightmare watches as Dust walks back up stairs. "See you around"

Odd. Nightmare thought as he went to the kitchen. They've been acting strange lately. I wonder what their planning. Especially since the kitchen isn't trashed. Cross hasn't even been taking any chocolate lately.