Chapter 14

Everyone is in the living room, of nightmare's mansion. Besides Nightmare, Who is out working.

"So, anyone got any ideas?" Dust asks unsure.

"I dunno. I thought you had one?" Killer replies.

"Well, I just, thought we should do something, I don't know what."

"O- I got one! How about we make a big feast." Horror exclaims.

"No, Horror." Both Killer And Dust say.

Dust: How about you Error?

"Eh- I dOn't knOw. I juSt mAke puppEts"

"and Cross?"

Hey, don't look at me. I don't know. Uh. Maybe chocolate. Or like a day where we don't.. destory...the mansion.

"Hm, you already know that's impossible, and Nightmare doesn't even like Sweet things."

"..."

"Ah, I got it! Errorrr. Can you please teach us how to Crochet?" Killer begs. His hands intertwined, in front of his chest as he leans forward towards Error.

Error blinks giving Killer that 'are you serious look'

"NOw, yOu waNt tO knoW How To crOchet. I thoUght 'onLy graNnies dO thaT' ." Error quotes, making Bunny finger gestures.

"I'm sorryyyy. I just got this awesome Idea, and I think Nightmare will really like it!"

"What is this idea anyway?" Dust asks.

Wellll, I was thinking.. We could make this really big blanket for Nightmare. Like a blanket ten times bigger than the blankets we have. Wouldn't that be so cool!"

Horror: "Woo.... Nightmare burrito."

Dust: "actually..I kinda like that idea. Guess not all your ideas are terrible Killer."

Cross: "I agree with Dust."

Killer: "Hey! What's that suppose to mea-!"

"Error can you teach us to crochet, you can exclude Killer if you want." Dust cuts in.

Error: "SuRe."

"Wha-?!"

***

Dust:  And the timer is set.

"Oh, this is going to be the best father's day gift." Killer exclaims excitingly.

Everyone was sitting on floor facing towards Error who was sitting on the couch. They all each had their own needles and cotton.

"So, what's first?" Cross asks.

Ok. So yOu takE a stRing of yarN, And makE a sLip knOt.. LikE tHis. Error demonstrates how to tie the specific knot.

Everyone copies Error. There are no complications.

"NoW yOu tAke youR neeDle And hOok thE yArn, theN moVe iT lIke thiS. ...
ONce yoU've donE tHat. YoU mUst dO a kiNd Of undEr aNd ovEr motioN. YOu seE?"

Everyone attempts to copy Error.

"I...I'm having a bit of trouble. Mmh" Dust speaks up. Trying to get the yarn to knit properly.