Chapter 2: ME! . . . . HIM.

~~Stiles~~

I'm walking to the jeep, and I get in starting the jeep to go to Deaton's vet clinic. I drive awhile before finally getting to the clinic and I park getting out. 

I walk in as I hear the ding of the bell and I say "Deaton! It's Stiles!" I walk up to the entrance, and he walks up to me. Now in the back rooms he asks, "What brings you here this time?" 

I look to the floor feeling nervous as I look back up, I tell him "Well, I've been having this dream for 2 months now and. . . ." 

I grab my bag from my shoulder to grab my dream book and I hand to him continuing "I've been writing it for half that. 

A month. I've learned a lot from writing it down and it might always end different, but the start is never the same in a row. 

Something I found after I wrote it down, I noticed eventually it'll start over as in it repeats the order at random but from the month of writing it's already repeating." 

I let him think over what I said before telling him more "And then the more I think about the dreams I always feel like I've been in the dream like I've lived the dream. 

Everything that happened it just feels as if I was there, and I don't know if I officially lost it or something to do with the supernatural, so I came to you. Do you know?" 

He hands back my book before walking to a cupboard filled with books and grabs one placing it on the examination table. 

He opens it and tells me while flipping through the pages "From what you've explained I think I have an idea, but I want to be sure so I'm going to hypnotize you and then I'll know." 

I'm not entirely sure but if that means knowing what my dreams are then why the heck not. He tells me to lay down and I lay down on the table as he says things. 

He then plows dust in my face making me dizzy as the world spins as if I turned really fast in place then laid down as the world spined and after I close my eyes blacking out, but I hear Deaton's voice asking, "Now Stiles, I want you to think about the dream you've been having and tell me in the perspective of the character you are." 

I tell him "Okay." I think of the dream as the light is turned on and I realize I'm actually me! . . . him.