Chapter 1: A for Accident

En başından başla

I ignored his statement, "Can you guys understand the language here?" I asked pertaining to the other native languages in the Philippines. I could only understand tagalog while these three morons might not understand any of the languages here.

"Well, you mentioned that most Filipinos can understand english. I don't think it'll be a problem," X21 grumbled and crossed his arms while observing the surroundings. I honestly don't know how they passed as X Agents with their attitudes.

"Still, you should know the some basic phrases here. What if you spoke to someone who can't understand english, huh?" I answered so he rolled his eyes.

"Pangit mo, ulol." My eyes squinted at X11 when he carelessly said that.

"What the fucking heck did you say?" I asked in a challenging tone.

"Pangit mo, ulol? It means hello, right?" he confidently stated reason for me to massage the bridge of my nose.

"Where the hell did you learn that?" Sinong abnormal na Pinoy na naman ba ang nagturo sa mangmang na 'to?

"From X2?" He shrugged while fanning his face with his palms. "So hot in in here." Napailing ako. So he asked my lunatic cousin.

"Que Cabrón! He fooled you," I annoyingly said before calming myself. "The phrase you said literally means you're ugly, stupid." Mukhang nagulat pa siya nang mapagtantong niloko siya ng pinsan ko.

(Translation: What a bastard!)

"That bastard…" gulat niya pang sambit at napatakip pa sa bibig niya. "Shit, I said that to the flight attendant earlier…" I just sighed at him before looking at X7 and X21.

They both looked so done with X11.

"Just…go to the hotel. I'll start investing about Tonto's whereabouts," I ordered them. X7 bit his lowerlip to stop himself from bursting out. We decided to call Forneus, Tonto as in idiot in Español to be safe. We need to keep everything private.

"Yeah, sure thing," X21 simply answered and pulled his luggage towards the highway. "Shit. Do we really have to ride these…what do you call them again?" He scratched the tip of his eyebrow trying to remember what to call the vehicles here.

"Jeepney." "Tricycle?"

X11 and X7 answered in unison. Napailing na lang ako sa kanila.

"Yeah. Those… The vehicles don't look spacious to me," he sounded hesitant about riding the vehicles here so I called their attention by clearing my throat.

"We don't have a choice. Let's just blend in and act like tourists."

We all went to our designated locations. Them, to the hotel while me in front of the municipality hall of San Isidro.

Our sources said that traces of Forneus was spotted here. They figured that he has been using his fake name to buy some properties.

As stupid as it may seems, I took out a printed photo of Forneus from my pocket and approached strangers, asking them if they are familiar with him. But of course…of course they aren't familiar with this freaking bastard.

"How could I be this stupid?" I whispered to myself.

Suddenly, people were in a panic when a loud blast was heard from somewhere. I think it came from a place not far from where I am. It was too loud that it made people panic. Biglang nagkagulo ang lahat at nagsitakbuhan papunta sa iba't ibang direksyon.

"E-Excuse me, what's happening?" I pulled a random stranger on the crowd who happened to be a young looking lady. She has a pair of blue eyes which surprised me. Her chestnut colored hair was in soft curls. Her facial features wasn't as similar as what Asians have.