Chapter six

(6)

Xu Kai had to go abroad to participate in a runway show.

Wu Jiayi applied for her visa late and was not able to follow them.

In the apartment, she huddled on the sofa to watch a movie. She couldn’t even eat her favourite mango jelly.

She scrolled through Weibo on her phone.

Ah, ah, male god updated a new post!

In the photo, Xu Kai was riding a horse by the Thames, a dark grey tweed coat, British style red checkered threads, a straight posture, straight and slender legs in riding boots.

Today’s handsome value is also extraordinarily explosive!

Wu Jiayi controlled herself from liking and sharing it while she commented.

Fried Egg Little Hidden Hand: Why bother pretending? The brain-dead fans below, who are saying Xu Kai is handsome while riding a horse, should be a bit more sensible. From the looks of it, he doesn’t even know how to ride a horse! Even if you want to pretend, you shouldn’t be so obvious! [pig head] // @Xu Kai v: [Sharing picture] [picture]

This time, Wu Jiayi commented early. Her comment was instantly submerged in the large number of fans licking their screen, and no one was arguing with her.

After looking at Xu Kai’s photo, Wu Jiayi was instantly recharged in HP value and continued to watch the movie energetically.

.

When she went back on Weibo in the evening, Wu Jiayi was shocked to find that she had received 999+ comment notifications, 999+ shares and tags, and countless private messages.

Comment section.

Frying your younger sister’s eggs: What’s wrong with not being able to ride a horse? What’s wrong with not being able to ride a horse?!! Did our Xu Xu ride your horse?!! This commenter is a fool!

Marrying My Xu Xu: Why is it always you?? My heart aches for the male god. He even liked your comment.

Little Indifferent S: Seeing so many people are scolding you makes me feel relieved.

……

Wu Jiayi clicked on her Weibo and saw the comment with the most likes at the top.

Kai Xu v: Thanks for pointing out. Next time, I will pay attention.

… Male god, listen to my explanation, ah! Male god!

I didn’t mean that, male god!

Male god!!

Wu Jiayi was on the verge of tears.

The reason for the crying was not worrying about the skyrocketing shares and comments.

After reading Kai Xu’s comment countless times with red eyes, Wu Jiayi replied hastily: I didn’t mean that.

I’m done for.

Wu Jiayi tossed the computer aside and buried herself in the blanket.

She had been an anti-fan for many years and never thought that Kai Xu would really reply to her one day.

Not only did he reply, but he also took it seriously.

At this moment, Wu Jiayi wanted to take a time machine to travel to the past and kill Little Wu Jiayi, who was determined to be an anti-fan, in the cradle.
||