Date at devil's home

Start from the beginning

See

See . These are some latest collection .
Choose whatever you wanna buy sir.

Mew -Superb , wifey which one u like . Tell me . I think all are good . But I don't have much knowledge about female stuff. Ur know ledge is better about all this . So choose whatever you wanna wear .

Gulf - ( feel embarrase ) I don't wanna buy anything . Plss I wanna go home . ( Sobbing )

Sales girl - Never mind sir . I will show u another dresses if you don't like all these . Tell me ur choice .

Mew -( Angry tone ) Behave urself wifey. Don't create a scene here . Mam plss pack them all. I wanna buy all these dresses . Today my wife is not in mood . Plss pack some indian dresses also according to ur choice . Thanks .

Sales girl - ohk sir as u say . Take ur dresses from the counter and pay the bill also there .

Mew hold Gulf's hand and pay the bill . He hold all the dresses and put them in back seat of car . Then make Gulf sit in the car and he take the driving seat . He starts driving towards his flat .
Now Gulf stars trembling to think about the flat . The sinful night wounds are fresh till now. Poor fellow can't even say no to this beast . He just joins his hand and keep praying to his dead mom to save him . He is looking so fearful and helpless . His lips are trembling while praying . But Mew doesn't notice anything . He is just exited about his love making session with his little wifey . He touch his thighs again and again while driving . His rough and huge hands squeeze his soft and delicate thigh . Gulf feel pain and disgust by his touch but can't say anything . Just crying nothing else he can do in front of this wild beast .

They reach the flat after 20 minutes . Mew take the shopping bags inside the flat . Then he come and pick his beautiful wifey in his strong arms and take him inside his huge bedroom and make him sit there .

Mew - My princess welcome to our castle again .
He gives a kiss on his red cheeks which are wet because of the tears .
Mew - Jaan take a bath and wear that red dress . Red will look fabulous on ur Milky white beautiful smooth body . I am going to buy some items for the lunch . After taking bath make some indian dish for me . I just love indian food . My Grannu is from india . Sometimes I went to India with her in my childhood . I love their food , tradition and wearing . That's why I wanna see you in the outfit of Indian traditional bride . Bhabhi also wear indian dresses sometimes .She looks great . But less than u . Nobody has beauty like my wifey has . That's why I love you so much . This sweetness , innocent face and ur purity make me insane . I have bought these silver anklets for u . I love the sound of it . Bhabhi always wears them and make the whole house blessed with the cute sounds of it . Put your beautiful feet on my knees . I will put it on ur feet .

Mew put the anklets on his feet

Mew put the anklets on his feet . He asks him to stand and walk . Gulf obeys .

Mew - I feels as if a peacock is dancing . Ha ha . So beautiful my wifey is . Now take a bath and wear my favourite red colour dress and come to the kitchen . I am coming with in 10 minutes .

Mew goes to the grocery market after locking the door from outside . Gulf get inside the bathroom and starts crying loudly . He just hold himself in his own arms and lay down . Just crying so hard . After 5 minutes he again comes into senses . He takes a bath and wear the red dress as Mew order him .

 He takes a bath and wear the red dress as Mew order him

He looks very beautiful . He put some pines and make a cute bun of his hair because he have to cook food for his so called hubby.

He goes to the kitchen

He goes to the kitchen . The devil is already there with a huge victory smile on his handsome face . Mew gives all the useful things to cook the Indian dish to Gulf . Gulf starts cooking . He is cutting the vegetables . Mew hold his waist from back and put his face on his shoulder .

Mew - Wifey u look so beautiful today . I can't live without seeing u my fairy . After having lunch I will show u heaven in bed . Today I will satisfy you Fully . Ha ha .
Gulf is sobbing and trembling again . But keep his cooking on .

Author's note

Enjoy sweethearts . I have reached 1.5 k . Plss keep giving ur love and comments to ur cute author . Ha ha just kidding .I am not so cute . Love you cuties . Keep voting for my little devil .