Truth of Life

Depuis le début

Enterprise: I prefer coffee.

Belfast: Coffee is a wonderful beverage, but too much can hurt your stomach. Especially if your stomach is empty. Now, eat up.

Enty walks in.

Enty: Ah Enterprise decided to have a proper breakfast now. Once you're done come by the docks.

Enterprise: Why?

Enty: Do you want to be stronger.

Enterprise thought for a bit and made her decision.

Enterprise: Will you teach me all your tricks?

Enty: Will you show me that you deserve the name Gray Ghost?

Enterprise: Oh I will.

Enty: Okay, then in the meantime bottoms up.

5 minutes later.

Enty and Enterprise are in the open sea, about to initiate a sparring match. Others from the base have come to watch the epic battle between legends.

Sandy: I, the number one San Diego, the mediator of this sparring match between two legends. On the left side, we have our legendary Gray Ghost.

Hornet: Go, sister!

Cleveland: You can do it!

Sandy: And on the right side the arbiter of Socialism and veteran of decades of conflict. The Red Star.

Unicorn: Go Onee-san!

Illustrious: Show us your best Enty.

Sandy: Whoever disables their flight deck first wins. 3. 2. 1. BEGIN!

Enterprise charges toward Enty, but Enty keeps her distance. Enty scrambles all of her aircraft from Hellcats, Helldivers, and Sea Wolfs. Enterprise sends in her Wildcats to intercept, but Enty willed her Hellcats to provide escorts.

Illustrious: Wow, how did she manage to scramble so many aircraft in such a short amount of time?

Cleveland: Look her Wildcats are getting shot out of the sky.

Enty: My Hellcats are built to combat the legendary zeroes.

Enty with her numerical advantage willed her dive bombers to approach from the sun, and the others are ordered to conduct decoy bombings. Her torpedo bombers approach Enterprise from two groups on each side and Hellcats initiate Jinking maneuvers to confuse her anti-air.

 Her torpedo bombers approach Enterprise from two groups on each side and Hellcats initiate Jinking maneuvers to confuse her anti-air