chapter 3

(Time skip 30 minuts later)
You got out lots of sweet stuff (pancakes,marshmallows, strawberies, ice cream, harribo, chocolate and ice tea ).
Then you went to your computer , opened a tab for YouTube,  and played fallen angel. (Above) . Then another for wattpad. You read three fan fictions/ 56 chapters in total; in one hour.
So you decided to do some quizzes. By then you were half way through your food supply.
You later decided to watch Black Butler.
You tuck out the head phones out of the socket,  and layed doun on your big blue , purple and black bed, after moving the tab to your tv and pressing play.

-------Lucifer PVO-------
I was invisable . I was watching her. And I'm intrested in her. I was amazed that she could aet so much, in such little time.
'So she likes anime, drawing, nightcore and food.'
I just got that from watching her, and looking at her room. Drawings , pens , pencils, plied and stashed on her desk,  manga and books , novels and trilologies on big tall shelves.  one side of the room looked old fashioned and victorian, the other side looked new and brighter?. she also had a poster on the wall that said,"  You say English, we say Japanese
You say reality, we say anime
You say comics, we say manga
You say countries, we say Hetalia
You learn Japanese from classes, we learn from shows
You crush on pop stars, we crush on anime characters
You think we're crazy, but we think you're just normal
You think we're fangirls/fanboys, but we're all Otakus. We are Otakus and proud!!".
The room colours varied from :light to dark, smooth to rough, soft shades and neon, the other had dark colours.'hmm...she must have some sort of personality clash , disorder or a wide range of intrests and opinions about life.' I saw she was getting giddy as some one called' Sebastian' was throwing knives at enimies.....
I decided to stay hidden a bit longer and watch with her.
Two episodes later ...
She was puting oh some thing called AO NO EXOTCIST. And I just realised that its all in Japanese with english subs.I decided to finaly speak and apeare ," So...um hello."

-----------------------
What will happen next?  How will she react?
Lucifer: I know
Me : Hushhh!!don't spoil it!