chapter 2

"....because he should be devilish enough to put the seven sins to shame  and be a serious heart breaker.  He should be greedy enough to have the knowlage of lying like a snake .  

He should be a  pretty-boy and put Lust to shame and make even the most devoted woman want to sin, or at least be Lusts genderbend.

He should be passionate

 to have a rage stronger than wrath and flame."

I keep scrolling because its interesting."Hungry enough to feast at least 5  times a night. 

He should be prideful enough to pass off as the powerful ruler he is."I grin.

'she thinks highly of me, doesn't she? I just may pay her a visit.' 

"  But  he should also be lazy enough to have someone to do his dirty work for him.

 I think he should also envy those people who have some thing he doesn't , like love.

 May he find it one day  too."   I cant help but sigh, 'ok so I haven't found my soul mate yet, so what? ....it sounded like she was almost praying for me.' I will defiantly pay her a visit tonight. Who cares that there are: 16 satanic churches to visit,1 thousand to torture',  and a whole world population to tempt...oh and the shinigamis tuck a day off,

'I'll have to send them  some furies as a thank you, later.'

"MEPHESTO!!!!! I'm taking today off so I'm giving you my workload !"
" yes my Lord. " he says . Then he walks away to get the work done.

---Eveangeline glass/ Eve ------------------

''Somebody shine a light,
am frozen by the fear in me .
Some body make me feel alive
and shatter me."

You were listening to' shatter me'  on your phone. Yesterday you posted the comment about Lucifer.  Today you were happy enough. Even if you looked emo half the time . You were on the way home from a art workshop you went to every week. 

So you were covered in white powder from mod rock and paint.

 Your violet and blond dip dye hair was in a messy high pony and your fridge was out instead of being  held back by the bobby pins. you were a mess, but that didn't bother you . 

You were a 17 year old girl, not fully an adult, but you lived practically alone. That didn't bother you ether. 

Dad was always away on a business trip,  you never knew your mom. But that is ok ; long ago you went into a state of life where you would soon adapt to most situations, with some thing or without, here or there. If some one asked if any one knew that people were killing each other and that new weapons killed massive amounts of people just a few hundred- thousand km away from here , you would not really be phased. 

So the fact that you had no mother and practically no father, didn't bother you.
But you would put up a fight for someone's side or right if you believed that they were in the right. Probably not if it was for you because the bullies were at you again -  but you would defiantly help someone ales.' 

They would be worth it,  I wouldn't.'

But defending some one for the right reason was just as much your passion as art and anime.
And you would always say ," passion if a flame. Every one knows  not to play with it. passion can be a strength as much as a weakness. If some one trys to put out passion, the daubt will ether  leave the person hollow and distroyed , like a powdey pile of ash , or it will rise and burrn the person who tryed to distroy them.  It can easily get out of control,  the way fire normaly does." Yes, you would say that often. A warning to others who are also fools. 'I am a fool,  and I love it because then I know I live . I make my life gard on purpose . Because I don't deserve it easy.'
You now got inside and got a shower after locking the door........