Once upon a time...

(Yeah . Im using that to start it. And this is my first story to be ever sort of published)

Once upon a time THE Lucifer was on the internet. Yes, the internet.

(Yeah I know its as unlikely as me falling into the anime world. But then agen , why the hell not? )

------Luci PVO---------------
I was bored so i went on the internet . We have it because I wanted to try it out. All the new residents say 'its ok as long as there is Wi-Fi'. Or 'I would rather go to hall and have Wi-Fi , than to heaven and not have it'. 'And I gotta to admit, this beats a motorcycle ride through hell'- I have a motorcycle, and look, and feel like a typical teenager in their rebelius stage.
So I decided to see what people thought I looked like, because I find it amusing that they think I look like a fat,redman with horns and a pitch fork. Then my eyes catch on an image." Well this is new", i mutter.'and acurate enugh for some one who never met me.'
The image was of a guy who was about 17, had smooth, pale skin, violet eyes and hair. Pircings in the ears,and a little kain tooth stiking out as he smirked.
I klick the visit website button. And it lead me to a answer website. " what does Lucifer look like? ".
'Mikey stevenson says: I think 'HE' looks like a fat,red man with a mustache , horns and huves with a pichfork.' I grin and shake my head ,' I toled you they think so.'

Next...'Eveangeline Glass says:No, I think he sould look like my drawing. Because he shold be develish enugh to put the seven sins to shame and be a serius heart breaker. ...