𓊈卍 𝟕𝟑 卍𓊉

Today marks the first day Nakano is officially considered as a member of Tenjiku. That is, until she fulfills the task Izana had sent her to do. If she had a choice, however, she wouldn't follow through with it.

She's dreading this.

As she walks down a path next to the park she last saw him, she waits and wanders around for a while since she might see him here again. To her luck, or misfortune, it only takes half an hour for him to make an appearance.

She sees him first, since he's walking around with his gaze directed at the path beneath him. She watches him with a blank expression, despite her heart aching to an almost agonizing degree.

'I have to do this. I have to do this for him, and everyone else.'

Seishu finally looks up, to see her standing right in front of him. His eyes widen as he takes one more careful step towards her.

"Nakano? What are you doing here?"

"I was looking for you," she responds indifferently. "You were right. Those people aren't trustworthy. I realized that last night."She sees Seishu ease up as he breathes a sigh of relief. "I've called a gathering for the Black Dragons." She turns and starts walking to where she parked her motorcycle. "Let's go."

"Hai!" He immediately starts following her, not suspecting a thing.

Deep inside, she's sobbing. She doesn't want to do this. She can't do this to Seishu, but she has to for him, and everyone else. That's what she tries to keep reminding herself.

'I'm doing this for them. I'm doing this for them.'

She leads him to her motorcycle, and they mount up with her driving, and Seishu riding in the backseat. It's a ten minute drive to their destination. A deserted neighborhood. She walks down an empty street with him following behind.

"Where is everyone?" Seishu asks as he looks around. She can hear the nervousness in his tone, indicating to her that he's slowly catching on.

"They're not here yet. I just called them. Be patient."

They turn a corner to a dead end street. At the end of the street is a townhouse with steps that lead up to the front door. And on those steps, a figure is sitting in the same position he was in when she met him for the first time last night.

"Wait, Nakano!" Seishu suddenly grabs her hand and pulls her back. "That guy-"

"I brought him, Onii-sama."

"HUH!?"

Seishu panics as Nakano reverses their roles. She rips her hand away from him once again, and grips his wrist tightly to keep him from running away. Not that he really could, but it would hurt more if she had to hunt him down like an animal.

"There you are, imouto. I see you've followed your orders diligently. Here's your next task." Izana looks up to meet her gaze. "Beat him up."

Before Seishu can even make a sound, she whips around and sends her fist flying into his face. She makes it quick and on a whim, because holding back would only mean to blow her cover.

But this... It's like every wound she inflicts on Seishu, she feels it as well. The fact that he isn't even fighting back is making her feel even worse.

'C'mon, Seishu...' She grabs him by the collar, and brings his face close to hers as she glares at him with false threats. "Fight back, coward."

He shakes his head, already surrendering into the pain she's already given him. "I... Won't... Hurt you..."

'Damn it, Seishu!! At least try so I can end this quickly!!' She right hooks him in the jaw and lets him fall. "Fight back!! Do you want to die in vain!?"