𓊈卍 𝟔 卍𓊉

Nakano was suspended after what went down the day before. However, that didn't keep her from accompanying her brother to school. After she made sure he got there safely, she just stayed at the park nearby, trying to convince herself that Hinata and his other friends would take better care of him.

When Takemichi got out of school, he told her over text that he was going to go to Hinata's house to study. She didn't want to be a third wheel again, so she let them go off without her. This gave her more time to think.

For the past few hours, Nakano had been absentmindedly wandering her neighbourhood, and the outer areas of Shibuya city. She thought about the previous day, what she did at school, and what happened afterwards.

She totally lost it. After she saw Manjiro, all she could see was him and red. She was very well going to kill him, and would have if he hadn't held her so tightly. She couldn't break free of him until Takemichi came to her and got her to calm down.

She must've scared the shit out of him, since she lashed out and attacked him as well. His forgiveness is something she knows she doesn't deserve. She knows she doesn't deserve him, and he didn't deserve what she did to him yesterday.

'Am I... Am I turning into...'

Suddenly, an image flashes in her mind. A dark room and someone standing over her. She feels a sharp, burning pain all over her body, causing her to wince.

'God, what have I done?' Overwhelming guilt washes over her, as her terrified brother's face replays in her mind. 'Nakano, you monster!!! This isn't what he wanted you to become!!!'

Her eyes begin to sting, as she clutches onto the fabric inside of her hoodie pocket. She tries her best to seem normal enough on the outside, but it feels like at any moment, she could just explode into tears.

"Violence and murder aren't always the best solution. And if we kill Mikey-kun now, we're probably going to end up murdering an innocent kid!"

'When did violence and death become my life? When did revenge become all I wanted? I'm home here in Japan, and he's dead, so I should be fine now, shouldn't I?! Why won't this fucking stop!!!'

"Oi!" A voice wafts into her head, so at first she assumes she's imagining things.

Tap-tap.

She feels someone poke her shoulder, causing her to tense and spin around. Just as she's about to knock out whoever this is, she stops.

"Whatcha doing out here, Kano-chin?"

'The fuck? Manjiro?' She hides her confusion and disdain behind a stony exterior. "What are you doing here."

"I just saw you out here by yourself." The blond boy looks as calm as ever, even with a bandaid on his face from the previous day.

Nakano stays silent, and starts walking home, but Manjiro stops her by grabbing her hand. "Where do you think you're going?"

She swats his hand away. "Home."

"Let me walk you." The black haired girl raises a brow under her bangs. "You seem lonely."

She says nothing while continuing on her path. As she does so, Manjiro matches his pace with hers. What else is supposed to do while he's here? She promised her brother not to kill him, so that's out of the question.

'But he's right there...'

"Hm. You're talking a lot less now." Manjiro locks his hands behind his head. "Where's Takemitchy?"