Chapter22 ||🥂The Celebrations🥂||

A/n: Okay so Ik that Caspian got crowned when the Pevensies left but imma make so that there was like party and Caspian got Crowned then and the next day the Pevensies will leave,That make sense?

Me and Peter walk rather far ahead of the group (Caspian, Susan, Edmund and Lucy) and talk about anything really.
"Soo about that kiss that was meant to happen earlier........" I trial off looking at Peter smiling. He turns around to see how far back the others are. He looks back at me and smiles a little then puts a hand on my back and dips me back so he's leaning over me then his lips softly touch mine and our lips move in sync, they fit with each other like puzzle pieces.
His hand brushes over my cheek and into my hair. It feels like we're the only people in the world but that thought quickly dies when Edmund and Caspian start yelling at us.
"That's disgusting you guys!" Edmund said
"We're right here you know!?" Caspian yelled
"Ever heard of caring for your siblings Peter? You know not trying to make them die of disgust?"
"You guys never stop kissing!" Caspian said shaking his head.
"They do this every time don't they?" I say to Peter
"It sure seems like it" he laughs.

!Time skip!

(You can choose dress for the party thing bc I couldn't decide which one)

I get changed into my dress, made sure my necklace was on then headed down to where Caspian was getting crowned king.
"You look beautiful" Peter whispered to me as I stood next to him in the crowd.
"Thank you."

Caspian was crowned and the dancing began.
"May I have this dance" Peter asked in an overly formal tone.
"Why of course you may" I laughed as we went to dance. He put his hands on my waist and I put my hands around his neck just like the first time we danced.
"Your not gonna run off on me this time?" He jokes
"Never again Pete, never."
"Good." He smiled and I leant into his chest.
"Caspian and Susan are dancing" I whispered to him.
"What? Are you serious" he asked shocked. I laughed at his surprise but nodded and pointed to where they were.
Me and Peter danced for awhile but then he went to dance with Lucy which looks like the funniest thing ever because of the height difference.I saw Edmund standing around looking bored so I went up to him asked him if he wanted to dance.
"What?" Was his response
"Well you look lonely and bored so wanna dance?"
"Hmmm okay."

I taught Edmund how to dance (which took quite awhile) but in the end he got the hang of it.
"Why aren't you dancing with Peter?" He asked me
"I already have and he's dancing with Lucy now"
"Okay" he said "I'm done dancing my feet are sore" he said as he walked off I stood there laughing a little before I felt a tap on my shoulder, it was Caspian.
"You've danced with Peter and Edmund so now you have to dance with me" he laughed
"Is that so? I HAVE to dance with you do I?"
"It's only fair" he smiled holding out his hand.
"Okay king Caspian."
Caspian was a much better dancer than Edmund and possibly Peter too. He moved smoother.
"I saw you dancing with Susan before" I smiled mischievously
"Did you now?"
"Yes I did, you like her don't you? I can see it."
"Who doesn't like Susan though?" He tries to hide the fact that he plainly likes her.
"Yes but not like that. You look at her how Peter looks at me"
"Are saying I look at her like all I want to do is kiss her?"
"First of all that's not how Peter looks at me-
"It is"
"Second of all yes. That's how you look at her. Anyway my feet are really sore and I need food, great talk Caspian" I say as I hug him then walk over to sit down somewhere.

"Y/n." I look to see Susan sitting next to me
"Oh hi Susan" I say
"I'm really sorry about how I got mad at you for not telling me who your mum is and all that stuff. I really am sorry Y/n" she blurts
"Susan. You had a fair reason to okay? You were shocked and thought I had told you everything, I should've told you" I smile at her
"Thank you" she says as she hugs me.

I think this is a sweet chapter.
Pls vote :)
-Soph