Chapter17 ||😑Caspians Mistake😑||

I walk back to camp with Peter in silence, his fingers intertwined with mine.
"What happened?" Lucy asks once we're back
"Ask him" Peter nods his head towards Caspian
"Peter" Susan says.
"Me?" Caspian asks "you could've called it off there was still time".
"There wasn't thanks to you. If you had kept to the plan those soldiers would still be alive right now" Peter says as he lets go of my hand and turns to Caspian.
"Well if you just stayed here, like I suggested they definitely would be!" There was growing tension now.
"You called us, remember" Peter says
"My first mistake"
"No" Peter shakes his head "your first mistake was thinking you could lead these people" He began to walk off. I felt bad for Caspian but it was equally both their faults.
"Hey!" Caspian shouted making Peter turn around. "I am not the one who abandoned Narnia". Caspian was wrong to say this.
"You invaded Narnia", Caspian pushed passed Peter but of course Peter being Peter kept going "you have no more right to be here than Miraz does. You, him, your father!" Peter has stepped over the line. "Narnia's better off without the lot of you!"
Caspian turns back with his sword out but Peter as already prepared. They have there swords pointed at each other now.
"Stop it!" Edmund yells and when Peter turns around he looks at me first, I look at him and shake my slightly. I see Caspian walk away and Nibabrik following him, Peter turns his head to see what I'm looking at then he looks back at me.
I take a few steps toward Trumpkin who is lying on the ground, Lucy kneels next to him then puts the magical drink that she gave me ages ago into his mouth.
"What are you all starring at, Telmarines will be here soon", I laugh a little then walk back down into the how.

"Y/n" Peter says quietly from behind me as I walk into the how. I stop walking so he can walk next to me.
"Yes?" I ask him
"I'm sorry about before when I yelled at Caspian"
"Why are you apologising to me? You didn't say those things to me" I say as I open my bedroom door.
"Well you seemed mad about it" he says as he follows me into my bedroom shutting the door behind him.
"Uh-I didn't say you could come in" Peters face drops but when I smile he knows I'm kidding.
"You had me for a second there".
"Anyway I just don't think what you said to him was very fair, it was your fault too" I say as I lean back onto my bed cushions.
"Well-yeah-I- okay it was, only a little though. The rest was REALLY all him"
"Whatever you say your royal highness"
"Ha-ha, you're so funny". He smiles at me as he sits down next to me.
His hand reached up to my face and rested on my cheek, I felt myself blush a little.
"I missed you a lot" he smiled
"I missed you too". He moved closer and so did I, his hand slid back into my hair. I lean a little bit closer and he closes the gap between us.
His soft, pink lips brush against mine. I put my hands around his neck, this time I feel as though this is can last for longer, the feeling of his lips against mine will be remembered easier after this, the passion of the kiss won't disappear and I can stay in this moment without a worry in the world but no.
"Peter! Y/n! We can't find Caspian- ew oh my god! Thats disgusting! *fake vomiting nosies*". Of course Edmund had to interrupt us. "Oh my god! I just walked in on them kissing! That's disgusting!" We hear Edmund say to someone, probably Susan, outside.
Me and Peter crack up laughing so when Susan walks in expecting us to probably be back to kissing she sees us lying on my bed laughing.
"God Edmund" Susan mumbles before looking at us "guys this is serious! We can't find Caspian and he could be in trouble, let's go!" She orders
"Okay Pete we should probably go"
"Yeah probably" he says as I get up.

As Susan, Lucy, Edmund, Peter and I all walk towards the stone table room I spot Edmund looking disgusted like he was permanently scarred from seeing two people kiss.
When we get to the stone table room, sure enough Caspian is there but not alone. Nibabrik, a bird looking creature, a weird bear/wolf thing and The White Witch. I swallow hard and try to forget that she is my mother. Caspian has his hand out stretched to Jadis but something doesn't seem right, I quickly kicked the wolf that was trying bite me off of me. I run towards Caspian and push him out of the way ready to yell at him and ask him what he's doing but I can't, as soon as I knocked him out of the way I was frozen in my place, looking at Jadis.
"Y/n, oh how much you've grown. My, my and you've got your own wand now, isn't that cute? You know I missed my little girl all those years ago, I was quite lonely after you, my own daughter ran away"
I feel myself go pale, I feel eyes starting at me and I know exactly whose they are. Susan's. I know the others are looking too but I can feel Susan's anger in her stare.
"What's wrong? You hadn't quite told your little friends yet had you? Oh what a shame but I guess the truth was bound to come out sooner or later, right?" My Mother was cruel I knew that but it still shocked me when she said that. I feel Peter shaking my shoulders
"Y/n look at me! It's okay I promise!"
I hear Lucy's screams.
Then I hear ice shattering. Edmund stands where the White Witch used to be with his sword in the air.
"Yeah I know, you had it sorted" he says as he walks off.
"Susan!" I yell to the girl who thought she knew everything about me
"No" is all she says as she walks out not looking back once.

You guys are probably just gonna get regular photos of me and my friends texts bc I find them hilarious and I hope yous do too.

Wow my friend has some amazing ideas doesn't she? Anyway sry for ANOTHER long chapter

Pls vote :)
-Soph