Chapter19 ||🛡Battle Begins🛡||

I wake to see Peter looking at me and smiling.
"Morning" he smiles
"Good morning Pete" I say as I snuggle down into his chest.

I left his room a little later to get changed.
(Your outfit)

I just finished getting dressed when Peter bursted into my room.
"Y/n! Come quick" he breathed out as he pulled me out of my room and onto an opening at the top of the how where Caspian, Edmund, Lucy and Susan were standing looking out at all the Telmarine soldiers that were marching forward in a massive group. They had catapults and all sorts of weapons.
Then, on a white horse, came Miraz. He trotted forward on his horse, his armour unlike the other Telmarines was gold.
I looked at Peter who was already looking at me, worry on both of our faces.

!Time skip!

"Cakes and kettle drums." Trumpkin sighed "that's your next big plan? Sending a little girl into the darkest parts of the forest alone."Trumpkin asked shocked and mad.
"It's our only chance" Peter tried to reason with him.
"And she won't be alone" Susan says quietly.
I sat next to Edmund and watched everything happen.
"Haven't enough of us died already?" Trumpkin asked as he approached Lucy.
"Nibabrik was my friend too but he lost hope, queen Lucy hasn't and neither have I" Trufflehunter spoke proudly.
"For Aslan" Reepicheep spoke quietly as he unsheathed his tiny but powerful sword.
"For Aslan" a bear spoke up in the background.
"Then I'm coming with you" Trumpkin says to Lucy
"No they need you here" she says to him.
"We have to hold them off until Lucy and Susan get back" Peter says.
I got sick of listening to this boring talk about death so I got up and walked off, back to my room.

I don't know why I left, I guess I just didn't think I was relevant in the conversation anymore.
I think I should've stayed though because now there is no noise to stop the thoughts from entering my head. There is no people in here to talk to me. There is no way of stopping the thoughts entering my head.
What will happen after the war? Will Peter stay in Narnia?
Will he leave me this time?
Will I have to leave him again?
Will we win the war?
What will happen if we loose?
I could easily die in this war, Will I?
What happens if Peter dies?
If the Pevensies have to go back to their world could I go with them?
Will Lucy and Susan find Aslan in time?
What if
What if
What if

Thats all it was, What if after what if after what if until a knock in my door came from my door.
"Y/n, are you okay? You just disappeared" Peter asked me as he walked in.
"I-I- I'm just worrying. About..................everything" I sigh
"Well Um maybe you tell me what your worried about the most and I can try and make you less worried, okay?" Peter says really unsure of what else to say.
"Are you gonna have to leave after the war is over?" I blurt out.
"What? Um I don't know y/n/n" He says awkwardly. "Listen Y/n even if we do have to leave after the war I'm sure we'll come back soon and one day I'll be able to live here. O-or you could live in my world."
"Okay..." I say quietly "what is gonna happen with the war?" I ask as I lean into Peters side.
"Well....... Edmund has gone over to Mirazs camp to see if he will except my offer of a duel....." He looks at me waiting for an answer.
"A duel!? Like you against him!? Peter he's a grown man. A horrible one who can kill someone because they made the slightest mistake and not feel guilty!" I say shocked
"Are you saying you think I'm gonna loose?" He asks laughing
"Peter this isn't some stupid game"I say taking his hand.
"I know but I wish it was. That would make everything so much easier wouldn't it?" He says turning to face me completely now.
"If it was a stupid game then I wouldn't be real now would I?"
"Oh come on, you know what I mean" he shakes his head
"Yes, I do."

Short & boring chapter but the next one will have more action.
Pls vote :)
-Soph