3 - date + sleepover

will

1:05pm

"come on, mike's going to be here soon, will!" jane teased her brother as he rushed to get everything together.
"i know, im nearly done, jane!" he shouted.
all of a sudden the doorbell rang.
"will!" his mum shouted from the the bottom of the stairs, will suddenly opening his bedroom door. he quickly ran down the stairs and he said goodbye to his mum, hopper and his sister.

"hi," he breathed to the boy in front of him, out of breath.
"hey!" mike beamed, smiling softly.
will put his forehead on his shoulder, exhausted from running around his house grabbing everything he needed. as he lifted his head up, he stepped outside and shut the door behind him.
"don't tell me you're already tired," he said. will let out a sigh, indicating he was in fact tired. "well, we'll have to cancel the date then," he joked.
"oh no, we'll have to watch a movie we've probably already watched here then!" he played along. they both laughed as they walked out of the drive.

1:25pm
"can you even rollerskate?" will enquired, watching his boyfriend attempt to stand up.
"no.." the boy responded, holding onto the wall in front of him.
"well this is gonna be fun," he whispered to himself.

"i regret this so much" mike said, one his arms out for balance and holding will's hand. will let out a laugh, watching his terrible attempt at keeping his balance.
"here, let me help," will said, letting go of his hand and moving to stand in front of him. "copy me." he put one foot in front of the other, pushing with the stopper to push him forwards, mike copying. "you haven't fell over yet, have you?" will joked, letting out a laugh.
"shut up," mike mumbled in an angry tone.

will continued to skate in front of mike until he had gotten the swing of it.
"d'you get it now?" will asked, slowing down to stand next to his slightly more educated boyfriend.
"sort of?" he responded in a kind of confused tone. he suddenly grabbed will's hand, nearly falling over.
"i thought i was a good teacher as well," will said, making fun of mike's near-fall.
"you are, im just a terrible student," mike replied. will laughed.

after a few minutes they had decided to get something to eat for late lunch before they went home. joyce had allowed mike to stay for a sleepover that night and karen was okay with it.

7:45pm
"what do you wanna watch?" will asked, scrolling through netflix. the boys were both lying down in will's bed looking for a film to watch.
"i don't know, there's like, no new films that actually look good," mike responded. will put his head on mike's shoulder, putting the remote down on the bed.
"we don't have to watch a film though, do we?" will asked.
"yeah and do what though?" mike replied.
"true," will said. mike placed his hand on will's, intertwining their fingers. "im tired," will muttered out of the blue. his eyes showed that he was telling the truth.
"it's only," he picked up his phone "quarter to eight though,"
"i know but my body woke me up at about four and i couldn't get back to sleep again," will explained.

idk whether to come back to this chapter and add more to it or make a part two but anyways this was short again 😭

edit: this one was good i just ended it weirdly