1 - movies

word count: 420

based in 2022 (byler and a small amount of elmax)

will
it was 7:30pm. he had arranged with his friends, being max, jane, lucas and dustin plus his boyfriend, mike, for them to be there at seven forty. it's not like they were late or anything, it's just that they were usually early. snapping him out of his daze was a loud knock at his door. finally he whispered to himself.

he leaped from the light brown sofa he was sitting on, where he was looking for a movie for him and his friends to watch, and opened the door to find max and jane. max had red, fiery hair and was three inches taller than the brunette beside her who was her girlfriend. 'are we late?' enquired max.
'no, you're actually the first ones to get here!' will replied with a small chuckle. the girls entered will's house and took a seat on the two seater sofa, (which was the medium sized sofa out of the three will had) max's arm around jane's shoulder. will had a light smile on his face, looking at his two friends.

7:50pm
"no, we should watch a horror film!" lucas shouted at dustin from the other side of the room after they had gotten blankets and pillows
"right, im out," will stated jokingly as he pretended to get up before sitting back down again, letting out a small chuckle. mike was sitting next to the boy and was slightly startled as he snapped back to reality.
"the adam project!" jane said excitedly.
"ive been meaning to watch that, actually!" mike said after being quiet for a while.
the rest of the party agreed to watch it other than lucas who wanted to watch a horror film but dustin stated that their party was a democracy.

will laid with his head on mike's chest throughout the majority of the film before drifting off the sleep half-way through.
"will?" mike whispered after the film finished and the credits were rolling. "are you asleep?" he asked, still whispering.
"whaaat?" will replied, annoyed that he was awoken, answering the boy's question. mike interlaced their fingers as they sat quietly, will most likely asleep again, listening to their friends conversation.

im new to this so i don't really think think it's that good but i guess its kinda cute but it's really short lmao edit: this is better than my writing now, i'm genuinely jealous of me a couple months ago

also my ears are making up sounds that don't exist and it sounds like morse code and it's weird