chapter twenty one

Börja om från början

When we had Olive it changed everything. I had a child to raise on my own. I brought in a partner but he wasn't very good at it. He was more focused on his other business he had going on. I don't even remember his name I just know he was a dick

That's when I brought Harry in. If anything were to happen to me everything would go to Harry. He knows what he's doing and is already experienced with all of the work. I've trained him just in case.

Harry thinks before he acts on things. He weighs the consequences and figures out the best strategy for what he's going to do.

The other boys are too rowdy and impulsive. They don't think before the act, they just do whatever feels good in that moment. I've had to clean up one too many messes of theirs to let them be in charge.

I wanna step down someday to spend more time with Olive. I plan on telling her about all of this soon. I just am not sure how, maybe she'd want to be involved too. Maybe it could be a bonding experience.

Oh yes a bonding experience of torturing and killing men while also dealing drugs and weapons all over the United States.

We pull into the parking lot near the dock. I haven't been here since Rose passed.

The all too familiar green light is still on. I put it in there the first time I ever came here for a deal.

"You guys ready?" I question cocking my gun back to make sure it's loaded. If the opportunity is presented there's no time to waste.

"Want us to bring our shit?" Harry asks.

"Yeah just in case." I say getting out of the SUV.

As we all walk over towards the dock I notice some boards are starting to poke up. That's a hazard.

"Remind me to send someone out to fix these fucking boards Styles." I say sternly.

We stand at the end and wait for the men to come. We have one duffel bag, we should have 5. They'll be lucky if they leave with the duffel bag and a beating heart.

I hear laughing in the distance, it's hard to see anything since it's so dark and the dock is quite long. We have it like that so that nobody can really see what's going on back here.

Eventually we see the 4 men walking towards us. My stomach automatically starts turning the second I see the blonde haired prick and his fucking body guards.

What a fucking pansy.

"Oh wow Apollo, how sweet of you to show up! Aren't you getting a little too old for this by now?" Ambrose says walking towards us.

Even his voice pisses me off.

"Well it seems there's been a situation that needs my attention. You wouldn't know anything about that would you?" I ask.

"I have no idea what you're talking about man. Where's my product?" He questions right back, sounding angry.

Bingo.

"Well since someone decided to try and kill my precious daughter I figured why fulfill everyone's wishes when nobody could fulfill mine. I stated when I started that my family was off limits yet someone injected my daughter with a homemade serum in a club bathroom and almost killed her. This towns lucky I haven't killed every member of every family finding out what son of a bitch laid a hand on her." I grit out.

I look over to Harry seeing his jaw clenched and fists balled at his sides. One wrong word and I'm afraid I might have to take back my not impulsive comment about him.

I hear one of the other guys tell him to keep his cool. They act like saying that helps when it doesn't.

"It's not fair to fuck the rest of us just because of some boring family drama. How is sweet Olive by the way. I'm assuming she's good in bed considering Harry's as pussywhipped as you were when your cunt of a wife was still around." He laughs.