Redemption Built on Lies

After I left Mal I don't know what she decided to do. Nor do I really care at this point. Would've thought she picked something up with her father being Hades and all. I mean he's the one who's known for making deals other than my dad and Ursula. I guess that's why they are friends. But that's besides the point. In a good deal you never lie to a client. Just bend the truth a little bit. Reword it if you will but no good deal is set on an outright lie. Then again her mother was the only one to raise her.

Okay now I see why she lied. Anyways I saw Harry, Gil, and Uma. They were sitting at a picnic table. I walked over to them. "Man, you guys make it seem like you just got back from a funeral." They all jumped at the suddenness of my voice. "An' where have yeh been?" Been a while since I heard him talk. "Just making reality hit harder for... a certain person." Harry smiled and half heartedly chuckled. "But seriously guys lighten up a bit." Uma looked up. "And how do you think we could do that?" I smiled at her.

"Like I said earlier. I can easily go up to Audrey and say I changed my mind, then grab the staff scepter thingy. Simple." I saw all three tense. "No way. You aren't going anywhere near that crazy princess." Harry and Gil agreed along with her. "Yeah, what if she tries to brainwash you?" "Or worse, take yeh as pris'ner!" They both had good reasons but sadly for them. I'm really stubborn. "Okay, fair points all of you. But unless you can come up with a better solution then I'm going." Uma sighed. "Fine but take one of these knuckle heads with you."

I nodded. I knew she was nervous since we all basically knew each other before we could talk. "Alright. Fine. But don't blame me if she forces any deals with them." She nodded a little less tense but still worried. "Now thing one or two. I don't care which of you come but follow me!" I turned to walk to the entrance of the school. "Wait! You forgot something." I turned back around and Uma gave me a hug. She doesn't hug people for no reason so I hugged her back. "I promise to come back in mostly one piece."

She let go and smacked the top of my for that comment. "You better. If not then I'm gonna hit you with the missing pieces." I laughed. "Alrigh' then shall we be goin' then?" I nodded. I guess Harry was coming along with me. I turned back around and walked to the entryway of the school. It wasn't that hard to find. If anything I thought little miss princess would've tried to save her new found people since she clearly has no interest in saving the Isle residents from their eternal punishment. It wasn't even fair for the kids there.

I sighed for probably the millionth time today. The walk there was silent and so was the one through the school. We searched the majority of the school and still couldn't find her. I was about to give up until I heard a familiar annoying laugh. I turned to Harry and he seems like he heard it too. So I'm not as crazy as I thought. We had a silent conversation with one thought of following that voice. Which proved to be easier said than done. Because when we heard it the voice was bouncing off of all the walls in every direction possible.

"How are we s'pose to tha' pink lass?" I looked around before answering. "I have no idea. But best thing to do is not split up. Don't want it to end like a Greek Tragedy, now do we?" It was a light joke with a small hint of seriousness behind it. Harry picked up on it too. "Now let's go check the towers. We haven't been there yet, have we?" Harry shook his head. "No. But yeh migh' wan' to look behind yeh." Oh crap she's here. "Well, well, come back to beg for forgiveness?" She smirked as if she's won.

I saw Harry slowly reach for his sword but I grabbed his arm to stop him. "Not quite. I came here to rejoin you." She raised a brow. "And why's the pirate here?" I let go of Harry's arm and wrapped my arm around his shoulders. "Play along. He's here on behalf of Uma." Harry nodded. "Aye. Uma wanted a bargain but didn' trust yeh enough to be near yeh." Audrey seemed skeptical of us but believed our lie. "Fine, Liam come." I didn't move, at least not on my own. My legs started moving without me doing anything. "Now tell me what made you change you mind?"

I'm starting to get nervous. "Oh nothing much. Just that a deal wouldn't have been seen through the full way." Okay it was the truth but not all of it. "And what deal did Uma want Hook?" I could feel Harry tense a bit. "All she really needed was a lil' dragon gone." This is going better than I thought it would. "What do I get in return?" Just a little more then we're done with the copycat. "Oh yeh ge' to command half 'er crew." I was a few feet away from Harry and two feet away from Audrey. And the scepter.

I took a quick glance at the scepter that went unnoticed by Audrey. "Tell Uma it's a deal. Oh and Liam? You stay with me." I don't like where this is going. "Why do I have to stay? Wouldn't it be better if Harry and I both return to Uma?" This is really bad. "Yeah, but I don't trust you since the last time I let you roam free you went off behind my back and gave clues to the others." I sighed and nodded. "Wai' Uma will think tha' yeh did somethin' to the lad if he don' show."

That's where I silently thanked Harry for that excuse. "No! He sticks with me! Or neither of return you at all!" Before either of us could agree or protest pink smoke surrounded all three of us.

Sorry this took forever. I was starting to lose interest in writing this book and was think about redoing the Jurassic World book. Also should I try and do another fanfiction of this series. But with a different main character and a different plot. I was think about doing that but then my page would have turned into a Descendants only thing. I don't know. Let me know what you guys think in the comments. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter. Bye~