Too Much Pink

I was right about Audrey keeping an eye on me since when I made it into the dorms she appeared in a cloud of pink. "So where's the Beast?" "Ran off into the forest and the others got to him before I could." She believed for now. I saw Chad next to her scared out of his mind. "Why's he here?" I looked at Chad. "Oh just another pawn I can use. Nothing more. Follow me to my dorm. I have some things to discuss with you." She took off with me following closely behind her. I am so screwed.

She opened a door and the room had way to many shades of pink. And I don't mean dark pink. I mean like from bubble gum to pastel. It hurt my eyes to look at one thing for more than ten seconds. The room looked nice though. Besides all the pink and stuff. She turned around and faced me. "So what were you doing talking to those... villian kids?" I didn't answer her. "I already don't like that their bringing villians over so don't make me put you in that same category." I dryly laughed at her which made her mad.

"What! What's so funny?" I stopped and looked at her dead in the eye. "What do you think you're considered right now? I mean seriously after all you've done. No one will think of you as anything else." She glared at me but knew it what true. "I mean after all you gave me my own 'magic' because you wanted to try and control me." She disappeared into a cloud of pink without saying anything. She took Chad with her as well. I don't know where she's going but I really don't care at this point anymore.

I heard people coming down the hall towards where I'm at. Guess they are trailing her. I stood there waiting for them to enter. Once they did they jumped once they saw me. "Liam what are you doing here! I thought you were still on the Isle." What is it with people yelling at me today. "I was never on the Isle. But I will tell you this. You just missed her. Also don't ask why I'm helping you." Evie decided to speak. "So then what are you doing?" "I'm just existing. Now if you'll excuse me I have stuff yo do."

I walked towards the window and opened it. The fall was further down than I thought it would be. I just need to lead someone else astray. This is the only thing I can do for right now. That was until I was surrounded by pink mist. It smelled like some really strong overrated perfume that has been sitting unused for a decade. Trust me I would know since my dad scammed people into buying that stuff a few time before. Once the cloud dispersed I saw I was in some sort of cottage. It was a nice one.

I saw Audrey with a still scared Chad. "So what do you want with me now?" She smiled. "Oh nothing much. I just need you to tell me where they are." Might as well play dumb. "Where who are?" She stopped smiling. "You know who." "I really don't know who you're talking about. Could you elaborate for me." She was starting to lose her temper. I like messing with people. It's so much fun. "Mal and her little crew of vks and Pirates." "Oh, that's who you're talking about. I thought you wanted to know where your parents are in the world."

She started getting even more frustrated at me. "Just tell me where they are!!" I smiled knowing I had a better hand than her. "What do I get in return if I do? I mean you already promised my sister's safety so you can't really just go and do anything to her otherwise you would break our deal." It's like playing poker. All you have to do is bluff and show no signs of lying. "Your freedom." So she's taking a page out of Hades' book. "Unlike you. I already know what it's like to live without it. Try again."

I'm pretty sure she was done with my tricks and deals. "Fine what is it that you want?!" Now we're getting somewhere. "Well I guess I could go for that freedom that you offered with a hint to where they went." She was getting desperate. "Deal!" I smiled. I said a hint but I guess she didn't realize that until it was too late. "In each location you seek. One person will come out and take a peek." I glanced out the window knowing they weren't here yet. "What's that supposed to mean!" "I said I'd give you a hint."

She practically growled at me. "That isn't fair!" "It's not about being fair. You only asked for a hint that I gave. Now if you'll excuse me, I have freedom to enjoy." I walked out the door and into the forest. I have some clue of where they might be but I'm not a hundred percent sure where though. I know its somewhere in the woods though. At least I know that much. That's one slight draw back of the future. It always changes no matter what you do plus I can only get glimpses of it. Then I have to put it together.

It's like a puzzle really but the ones that are like a thousand pieces that look similar to one another. Or like one of those dreams that you get but can't remember but you can remember pieces of it though. And the harder you try to remember it the the more it seems to slip away. That's what this new found 'magic' does to me. Annoying really but comes in handy later on. Oh wait a better example is when you get a dream of the literal future but then you wake up and then leave it as a dream.

Well more like once you do the thing in the dream then you get the feeling of deja vu or familiarity. I can't really explain it all too well though. The only thing now is to figure out how to get it under control or find a trigger for it.

Hello again readers. Happy Pride Month to all of you. Also sorry this took longer to write. I know the plot is a bit messy and such and there are huge gaps in it but I'm trying. I'm just stressed since my dad's ex is causing problems and giving him stress plus we finally put all our stuff into storage for now until we find an apartment or a house to live in but that doesn't stop me writing. Anyways hope you annoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one. Bye~