Couples Issues

After some time of trying to make a vision appear I figured that it was probably triggered by something else. And that it come randomly as well. But I've been walking around for a while and I ran into the others. Well the boys anyway. They said they were going to Evie's place since they found Ben. Turns out it hasn't been that long since I last saw them. I went with them since I no longer have to deal with Audrey. I also decided to join them on their little rescue mission for Auradon. I'm only doing this because I'm bored.

I heard that Gil and Jay were starting to get along. Harry was still a but closed off but not as much as before. Carlos and Jay are still... with the Auradon way of thinking but are at least decent when Mal isn't around. We talked on the way to Evie's cottage thing. Nothing to serious though. Mainly random topics like why Harry wears eyeliner which got pretty heated since he denied that it was eyeliner. Then it went to all the stupid stuff that we did growing up on the Isle. And trust me we all did something stupid.

By the time we got there we were all laughing at something Gil did when he was eleven years old. He some how got his head stuck in a jar. It was a big jar but still. It defied all logic and physics. But all laughter died down when we got into the cottage. "Liam can I talk to you?" I heard Evie say. Uma groaned and put her head in her hands. "Why.. do you need me?" My question wasn't answered. Instead she dragged me off into another room that had too many windows and a lot of light.

"So... why did you drag me here?" She bit her lip nervously. "I just needed some advice." "Advice about what?" I looked around a bit more while she explained her problem. There were roles of fabric and mannequins every where. "And that's why I asked for you to come." I just realized Doug was in here asleep on a table. "Only because you weren't sure that the kiss would work? And sang a whole song about it." She nodded. "Well you asked the wrong person. Why not go to Mal? She's engaged." She shook her head. "Because you're thinking isn't like Auradon's thinking."

I sighed. "Fine, all you need to do is kiss the guy." She frowned a little. "Not what I was looking for. I mean how do you and Harry know that you two love each other? Like do you guys say 'I love you' or something." I shook my head. "We don't and never will. Plus we're not even official either. We haven't asked one another out on a proper date." She looked at me shocked. "Then why does he call you love?" "Pet names plus that's as close as we can get to actually saying the phrase. Like I said you should've gone to Mal." "I didn't because she wouldn't understand what I'm saying to you."

I groaned in annoyance, then caught a vision of something. I saw Evie smiling and then fade out to her holding hands with someone wearing matching rings. Then everything went back to normal. "What's up with you? You've been acting strange lately." I shook my head and smiled. "Look at your problem this way. If he doesn't wake up then he's not the one for you. And trust me on this, things will turn out better in the future with or without him." "How do you know that?" I started to walk out the door. I knew Evie was still really nervous though.

When I got into the other room they stared at me. "What?" No one answered. Just went back to what they were previously doing. "So how do we defeat Audrey? Any ideas?" I sat down next to Uma who was on the couch. "Why do you always need a plan for things? Just roll with it." I said while leaning back. I never knew I needed to relax this badly. Mal glared at me. "Well it's not like we can just go up to her and take the scepter away from her." I smiled. "Well maybe not you. But I can."

Mal narrowed her eyes at me in suspicion. "What do you mean by that?" Uma groaned. "Stop it with the fifty questions." The pirates were trying to hide smiles at Uma's remark but Mal just glared. I smiled. Might as well give her the whole story. "Well I may or may not have made a deal that got me a sort of power that is like my dad's but isn't at the same time. And then I made a second deal that got me out of it. But I can just go up to her and say I change my mind."

Okay so maybe not the whole story but I covered most of the important details. "You what?!" Uma then got defensive. "Watch it lizard breath." The had a stare down. The tension in the air was pretty thick. There was only one thing I could do. "Meow." Uma tried to hold a serious face but couldn't. She started laughing a light hearted laugh. Mal only gave me a blank look. "What? It was perfect timing." She rolled her eyes and got up to check on Evie. She still hasn't come out of that room yet. It's just like me and the closet.

But all jokes aside I think I can actually just walk up to Audrey and take the scepter staff thing. I've only been calling it a staff and to hear someone call it a scepter makes me question who's right and who's wrong. Oh well. I leaned onto the armrest of the couch. Squeaky and Squirmy were eating cake and Celia is doing whatever she's doing. The others decoded to go to fairy Godmother's cottage to see if Audrey was there. I was left here to babysit the younger vks. I don't mind since they're pretty fun.

But after a while things start to slow down. The twins eventually fell asleep with frosting smeared all over their faces. Celia also ended up falling asleep after a few games of poker. We didn't bet anything too valuable. Just a pair of gloves and a new pair of sunglasses. Which now I have a new pair of sunglasses, not important though. I put Celia and the twins on the couch. After cleaning off the frosting of course. Evie would kill me if her couch got ruined under my watch. Now to wait for the others to return. This should be boring.

Hello readers. Sorry this one took so long. I had to improvise some scenes since I forgot what happens in them. Also I decided to sort of let Liam have a power similar to Alice in the Twilight series. If you don't know what that is I recommend you read the books or watch the movies. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one. Bye~