episode 2

Ben and gwen was driving to Detroit.

Since last time .he told gwen about Detroit and next day they are driving towards in ben car .

he has an white sports hotee.

ever since ben was reincarnated

ever since ben was reincarnated. he change a lot.he dont like green much .instead he prefers black or white combinations.

(Will you please tell me where we going).

gwen ask she was annoyed to her cousin.

(and ruine your suprise ah not gona happen ).

He push an button inside closet and car tarsform into super fast turbo mode .

They drive too fast and next thing gwen know they was already in Detroit

(Waoooo it was awesome how do we).

(love it miniatures turbo warp drive. design for small vehicles .dont ask it took lots of time and why we here just look outside )

She did the same and was suprise when she saw an car shop and not any one it was GENERATION CARS.
an very famous car maker's which name was very famous among whole country and world wide.

(Wait why we are here you already have falcon right.

< note:she means ben car>

Yha but we are not here for falcon).

they went out from car and went go inside the shop. it was as large as look outside and filled with every hot wheel they know some was experiment design too.

 it was as large as look outside and filled with every hot wheel they know some was experiment design too

(Mr tennyson its good to see you sir.
An tall black hair man same age as ben came forward and greated with ben).

<He is Rex luthor .MD of GENERATION CARS and son of mr DAVID Luther owner and ceo of generation cars>

(mr rex hope my order was ready).

(Yes sir as you demanded we ready it is that young women is your girl friend) .

Ben cough to drive attention.

(no she's my beloved cousin gwen).

(Hi iam gwen tennyson).