two: attraction

Liam in the beach hut:
"Kinsley is a very very sexy girl. So, yeah. I'm very eager to get to know her more."

Kinsley's pov
After a chat with the girls, we merged back with the boys. Everyone falling back into place with who they were coupled with, either going to have a chat with one or one, or to explore the villa.

I was ready to join Paige, Luca, Dami and Amber to find our beds, however Liam had approached me before I could do so, "Fancy coming for a chat?"

"Of course," I agreed, following him over to the beanbags by the pool. I watched as Liam dragged two of the beanbags together before plopping down, me doing the same on the beanbag beside his.

"So, I've noticed the Irish accent. Where abouts are you from?" Liam started off.

"I'm from Wicklow, South of Dublin," I informed him, wriggling slightly in the beanbag to become more comfortable. "Where abouts are you from? Wales, isn't it?"

"Yeah! Newport, South of Wales," Liam confirmed, clearly happy that I had recognised the accent.

"I want to know a bit about you, tell me about yourself."

"Well, I'm twenty-two and I've actually just finished my studies.."

"Oh, right. What is it that you're doing?" I asked, curious to the life he had outside of the villa.

"Strength and Conditioning, four years I was doing that for," I had heard of this before, however had no clue what it actually meant.

"Y'know, I've heard of it before but I'm not one hundred percent. Can you tell me a bit more about that?"

"Go on and have a guess," Liam urged, the cheeky smile on his face only growing.

"If I get it wrong you can't laugh at me! Because I'll get all embarrassed," I was sort of joking but not really, I do usually get flustered easily.

"I won't laugh. Come on, you know it," I enjoyed the teasing and almost comical tone from him, it had made the conversation more relaxing.

"It's something to do with coaching sports? It can be any sport, can't it?" Liam nodded his head firmly.

"So it's basically associated with like coaching within a variety of different sports. See, I knew you knew what it was."

"So going forward, what would you like to do now?" I asked.

"Performance coaching. So working with football teams, athletes, that sort of thing."

"That's interesting. Sounds like it would be a good job to be fair."

Liam in the beach hut:
"The attraction is definitely there, I enjoyed the chat. I enjoyed the chat a lot actually. I'm hoping to get to know Kinsley within the days to come."

Kinsley in the beach hut:
"I'm one hundred percent attracted to Liam. He's fit as. It's the first chat we've had together but I would be interested in getting to know him more.

- - -

It was time to get ready for the first night in the villa, the atmosphere in the dressing room was very comfortable. I was happy with the selection of girls I would be spending my time with in the weeks to come.

I had finished off curling my hair before sliding into an off the shoulder yellow dress. I had definitely intended to draw some eyes my way.