the bad time trio reunites somewhat

Chara gets to Frisks life pod first and opens it up. Excitement rises on Chara as she sees Frisk and Frisk also gets Excited as sh sees Chara. Chara hops in the life pod and hugs Frisk and Frisk hugs back. Frisk says "There's another person here he came with me" Chara nods her head.

Frisk points at the location of Sans' life pod. "We should set up our communication network so we can talk to each other over comms." Chara agrees and they both set themselves up on a network. "Alright let's find this person you were talking about", Chara says in a smartass tone. Frisk and Chara laughs together and get out of the life pod.

They swim out of the life pod and to the next one. Undyne and Toriel finish their missions and report back to Altera HQ and Toriel picks to help Chara, Frisk, and Sans while Undyne helps Papyrus. Toriel lands in sector Zero far away from everyone else and sends a signal to Chara's life pod.

Frisk gets in the life pod with sans and waits for Chara. Chara finally opens the top to see Sans. "SANS!?" Chara screams in fangirl. After a few days they get back to looking for Robin and Sam as the few days were being drunk and having a very bad hangover. "THE BAD TIME TRIO IS SOMEWHAT BACK" They all yell in Unison.