He nodded and gestured for her to take a seat. He was mentally too occupied at that time to reprimand her. Besides, she had kept it hidden so pointing her out would bring him in an awkward position. Also, he had other things to take care of. The most important of it was that woman whom his Daddy had given half of his wealth.

__________________
Ruhaan was busy with his work when the door of his office room knocked. "Come in," he mumbled, still not lifting his head from the laptop's screen.

Maha smiled nervously before entering the room. Ruhaan still didn't see her. She delicately walked and stood a foot away from his table.

She coughed a bit to get his attention. "AssalamoAlaikum, sir!"

"Walaikum Assalam. Please whatever you have to say, do it quickly. I am busy," Ruhaan mumbled, typing hurriedly on the keypad. Maha's eyes caught the sight of the thick veins of his hands which got more popped out due to typing. She swallowed a lump down her throat at this.

Getting no reply, Ruhaan looked up with some irksome expressions. Maha gave him a card which he took with confusion. It was a beautifully decorated wedding card as he opened it.

"Sir, my brother just got his marriage date finalized. And I have invited everyone from our office in his walima. I personally came here to invite you," she informed him with a smile.

Ruhaan thought something before shaking his head. "No, I am sorry, I won't be able to come. "

Maha's smile faltered suddenly. "Sir, please come. I will be really grateful," she again begged.

" Miss Maha. I told you I won't be available. I am really sorry---"

"Sir please don't do this. I want you to be my special guest and also..." She bit her tongue when she realized what she uttered in the flow.

"Special guest?" Ruhaan placed a hand under his chin. "What do you mean?"

"I...I mean sir, you are my boss. Of course, you are going to be my special guest. Please sir do come. I will be grateful to you," Maha again succeeded in maintaining her composure.

Ruhaan sighed. "Okay fine, I will see my schedule and will let you know. For now, please leave. "

"Thank you so much sir for understanding. I'll get going. Do tell me if you need something," Maha chirped in happiness and left the room. Ruhaan didn't pay heed to her even a bit and again got busy with his work.

___________________

"Hey, what's going on?" Brook waved his hand enthusiastically as soon as Ruhaan picked up his video call.

"I am good, bro. What about you?" Ruhaan replied with the same excitement. After all, Brook was his best friend and he had a special place in his life for him.

"I am good and look at where are you? A businessman already. Huh?" Brook cooed as he raised his fingers at him.

Ruhaan smiled. "But it's quite tough, Brook. Besides, I am a bit tense about something. Nothing is helping me at all."

Ruhaan sat down on his bed and pulled a pillow before placing it behind his back.

"What is it?" Brook asked with a now stern facial expression. Ruhaan narrated to him everything from his father's evil brother's acts to his last will. Brook's jaw literally dropped after hearing everything.

"Don't tell me, your uncle's family had blackmailed your Daddy to give them his hard-earned wealth?" Brook repeated his words.

"That's what it looks like. And I don't know what to do. I mean, I can't do anything to change it because you know it's against law and also that cunning girl had already shown her right on that will. But still, I won't let her enjoy my Daddy's wealth like this. It's... it's so frustrating Brook, seriously."

"Talk to your grandma. Tell her everything," Brook suggested.

"No way, My grandma still met his family. Meeting means she still has a soft corner for them. Telling her won't do anything. Instead, she would ask me to stop worrying about it," Ruhaan sighed after imagining the last line in his mind and sat on his bed.

"Oh, that's so awful, Harry."

"Brook, tell me what you would have done in my state?"

"Err...I don't know about myself but you can do something about it, buddy. " Suddenly Brook's serious expression changed into a smirk which confused Ruhaan.

"What do you mean? What can I do?"

"You know when you can't get something from a straight way, try something twisted and you will get the same result."

"I am not understanding you, Brook. Be more precise," Ruhaan groaned.

"Have you ever thought about why girls always flock around you? Why do they always look out for your attention?" Brook asked.

Ruhaan didn't say anything. Rather, Brook continued, "because of your face, Harry. Because of your handsome face and manly aura. You enchant girl if I have to be more accurate. You have magic in yourself which pulls everyone towards you. Use your magic on that girl," Brook winked.

"Magic?" Ruhaan mumbled.

"My dumb friend, lure her. Seduce her. Blind her by your charm. Pull magic off your face and aura around her. Make her fall head over heels for you. Watch how quickly she would dismiss her right from that will," Brook smiled evilly.

Ruhaan's eyes widened in anxiety. "But Brook--"

"That's the only way, Harry. You have two choices. Either watch that woman becoming richer with your Daddy's wealth or save it from her.....Wait, Harry. Mama is calling me. I'll call you back later. Bye-bye.." Brook disconnected the call but he still had the earpiece inserted inside his ear.

'Use your magic on that girl.'

Brook's voice reverberated in his ears. He played that line many times in his mind before a strung smile appeared on his lips. He removed the earpiece and laid down on his bed with his both arms extended as his smile became a smirk.

He had made a decision.

__________________

AssalamoAlaikum guys!

How are you?

I am back with a new chapter.

How is it?

What do you think will Ruhaan do?

If you like this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment. ❤