He looked at the person and nodded his head. "Yes, come in."

It was a girl, most probably of the same age as him. A beautiful and petite one wearing a grey office suit with slight curls in her waist-length black hair.

"Sir, I am Maha. Sufiyan Sir's personal assistant, and most probably now yours. How are you, sir?" She asked with a smile. Her voice was sweet as honey and her intonation was soft as butter.

Ruhaan mumbled an Oh on hearing who she was before gesturing his hand towards the chair in front of his. "I am fine. Have a seat. "

Maha humbled a thank you before sitting elegantly. Her everything was speaking refinement and dignity.

"Sir, I hope you are having a great day. And I am so sorry to hear about Sufiyan Sir's death. He was such a kind person," she asserted.

"Miss Maha?" He said all of a sudden like he wasn't even hearing her.

"Yes sir?"

"Bring me all the progress of the factory since Daddy's death. All means all. You can leave now," he ordered her and she bobbed her head before going out of the room to do what he asked her for.

                  __________________

It was a week since he joined the office. He started to understand many things related to the business.  Mr. Hamid was a real helping hand for him too. With his assistance, he was able to grasp and look for many things quickly.

But one thing he still couldn't solve was that will thing and the cunning woman related to it. He wouldn't let her enjoy his Daddy's hard-earned money like this.

He was coming home from the office in the evening. It was a nice day. A cool breeze was swaying here and there which was making the atmosphere pleasant. The sun was slowly setting, giving the sky an orange tint which looked so beautiful to the eyes.

Ruhaan's mind was constantly thinking of various things. Should he ask Dadi about it? But no, she would get doubtful and would bombard him with countless questions. She still met those people and loved them too. Inquiring her about this indirectly means making her skeptical. What should he do? He wanted to know about her to make a plan.

Something ignited his brain's fused bulb and his eyes brightened at the thought. He looked at the driver and formulate some sentences in his mind.

"Listen!" He called him.

"Yes sir!"

"Do you know whether Daddy used to meet his brother Sikandar's family or not?" He asked.

"Not that much sir. I would say he didn't meet them at all. Yes, Begun Sahiba used to meet them regularly. It was me who used to drive for her for that purpose," the driver replied. Ruhaan shook his head as he thought that he was right. His Daddy hated that family so why would he meet them? They surely blackmailed him.

"Yes, but---" the driver paused and turned his neck towards Ruhaan. 

"But what?" Ruhaan told him to go ahead.

"But a couple of days before his death, he went to meet them at their house. It was for the first and last time. He even went to visit Sikandar Saab's grave. It was here he died," Idrees explained.

"Why did he visit his grave?" Ruhaan raised his brow in question.

"He never used to visit his grave, sir. At least not with me. So you can make an idea by this as I was his private driver that he never went there. But the day he died, he was tense. All of a sudden he asked me to turn the car towards the city's graveyard. He even asked me to leave him alone there which he never did before. "

Why Daddy used to go to that guy's grave.

He thought for a while before continuing, "Okay fine. Can you tell me how many persons are in Sikandar's family?"

He remembered when he was eight years old, a week or two before leaving for Australia, Sikandar's marriage took place and he even attended it. Before it, he never used to meet his uncle quite often as well. Because his Daddy never allowed him to do anything other than studies. The same incentive also didn't allow him to make any good friends as well. His Daddy made him a bookworm in the real sense. He got his first best friend when he left his Daddy's company and it was Brook.

For this reason, he didn't know about Sikandar's children too.

"Just two. His widow and a daughter. Yes, I remember, once Saab even went to Sikandar Saab's daughter's college too and begged her to talk to him but she didn't listen to him. Saab got so disheartened that time," Idrees's voice got stumbled a bit as though he reminisced those moments.

Why did Daddy meet her? And the girl who didn't even wait for a day and used his wealth, at that time was avoiding him. Was it due to her father dying early and Daddy due to his soft heart, starting feeling bad for her? It definitely would be this. Otherwise, why would he do this?

He clearly remembered his words when he said Sikandar ditched him and took everything from him. And that opportunistic girl was becoming naive in front of him to gain his sympathy. Even Rahmeen also told the same thing.

He curled his fingers in a fist in anger at the thought of her. He would surely make her and her mother pay for what they did to his Daddy.

Should he ask Dadi about this?

No, not now. She wouldn't let him achieve what he wanted then in her love for her son's family. He should do all of this with her being oblivious of this.

"Driver, take me to his house, right now." He announced.

"Who, sir?" Driver asked innocently.

Ruhaan clenched his lower jaw to control his rage. "Sikandar's uncle's family. I want to meet them. Take me there. And listen, don't tell anyone about this. "

                     __________________

AssalamoAlaikum/ Hello guys!

How are you?

So here a new chapter for you.

Do you like it?

Lemme tell you, the story is going to become interesting from now on so don't stop reading it. I bet you guys will love it.

If you like this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment. ❤