Where Nothing Stays Buried

Börja om från början

"Presumably, he still believes she's at the bottom of the ocean." Elijah said. "I cloaked all of you, but with the Ancestors working for Lucien, it may take awhile, but if he wants to find Rebekah, he will." Freya said. "I'll go get her." Klaus said. "It's not safe out there." Freya said. "What then?! Are we to sit here and play cards until Lucien slides Rebekah's bitten corpse down the hall?" Klaus asked impatiently. "Let me go." Elijah said. Elijah goes to leave the room, but Klaus grabs him by the arm to stop him, turns his brother to face him.

"I moved her." Klaus said. Elijah looked at him shocked and surprised. "What, don't look so surprised. I never did like you two sharing secrets." Klaus said. "Tell me where she is, unless you expect me to stay here and leave our sister entirely defenseless." Elijah said. "She's won't be." Daniel said. "I expect you to prevent Kol from suffering the same loss that I did. Lucien deserves our collective ire. Today, your grievances are tabled." Klaus said.

Later

Kol takes out a Hand of Glory, setting it on the table in front of him for Freya and Daniel to use in their spell. "Freya. I need this to work." Kol said. "Me too. I can't lose her." Mia said. "Don't worry, brother, Mia. Eleventh hour spells happen to be my specialty. Tell Vincent to begin the consecration." Freya said. Daniel looked at Mia and cupped her face. "We're going to get her back, okay?" Daniel said. Mia nodded. She couldn't lose her sister. Daniel kissed her and went towards Freya.

Freya and Daniel, channeling Elijah begans the spell to light the hand of glory and call forth Davina's spirit. "Se que atrae us van el brun'en. Se que atrae us van el brun'en." The two chanted. Daniel started to feel something. Like something was being pulled towards them. "Se que atrae us van el brun'en. Se que atrae us van el brun'en." The two carried on chanting. Daniel felt the pulling become stronger. "Se que atrae us van el brun'en." The two chanted. "Se que atrae us van el brun'en." They kept on chanting.

The Hand of Glory lights and Davina's soul is summoned within the ring of black sand/salt. Davina looked around at everyone and sighed in relief. "Whatever it is you did, thank you." Davina said. Daniel nodded and smiled. Marcel nods. Kol and Davina hold up their hands as if to touch, but they can't, seeing as she is a ghost and only there because the protective circle allows her to be. Mi a walked over and did the same with Davina's other hand.

Later

Davina is in the protective circle, while she talks to Kol, Mia and Daniel. "What happened? What did you see?" Kol asked. "Van's mother. Kara Nguyen. The witch I had assassinated. She was there. She tried to magically mark me. As she did it, I felt freezing cold and then this impossible sadness." Davina said. "Did she have a dark green stone?" Kol asked. Davina nods yes. "La Gemme Vital. The Lifeblood Stone. They tried to use it on me, but my vampire soul was too stained for their magic to work. Davina, if she had succeeded at marking you, your very soul would have shredded into pieces. A fate worse than death. There'd be no rescuing you. All right, that stone is your Ancestors' greatest punishment." Kol said.

"Well, it's a good thing she didn't then. I'm right here, and you're going to bring me back. Today right?" Davina said. Daniel nodded. "Yeah. Don't worry." Daniel said. "I swear it. It's Vincent. He's ready. We'll have the magic to resurrect you soon." Kol said. "And with the help of me, it should take half the time." Daniel said, reassuring her.

Somewhere else in the compound, Freya and Elijah make there way to the Compounds balcony. "I think there's a way to kill Lucien." Freya said. "What is it?" Elijah asked. "As long as Davina's caught between our worlds, I can use her as a conduit to channel power from the Ancestors. The same power that was used to create Lucien. Once I have it, I can make Lucien killable again." Freya said. "So what's the problem?" Elijah asked.