When Tweek Took A Strange Job

Start from the beginning

Hm, I might not have my eyes open.

"Excuse me?"

Tweek's eyes shot open at the finger poking into his hip bone, blinking a few times before staring at the male that was once down now up right and staring at him. The handsome man's eyes were dark and made Tweek feel the need to clear his throat. "Uh... hm?"

"Someone at the door said five minute warning and they have the police on speed dial."

Tweek jolted up and looked at the clock. "Shit."

"Are you late for something?"

Tweek shook his head. Mind wanting to sarcastically remark that he was late for nothing at the ripe time of 2 am, but he held back and reasoned that the man probably thought of him as a busy stripper/prostitute. "No, I-I've just never fallen asleep before... during this."

Tweek sat up as the man got up from the bed, ruffling his hair to try and feel less light and blown away by sleep.

God, I need more sleep.

Tweek picked up his satchel and let it fall over his shoulder, keeping the strap over his shoulder with one hand while the other kept trying to re-fluff his hair.

"Here."

Tweek looked over at the man and was still shocked to have so much money given to him after such a bland task. Hand reaching out and picking up the wad of bills, unable to keep himself from staring at the stack of twenties he was just handed for being a literal shoulder to cry on... or chest.

"It's all there." The man sunk his hands into his pockets as he stepped closer to Tweek. "I promise."

Tweek looked up and nodded, unsure where the amount of space between them went. "I believe you."

His face was close again and Tweek was forced to face the reality that he will only get to see this face one more time before disappearing into the night. Any other encounter could have been fine and he would enjoy it that way, but he didn't enjoy it like this.

His features were sharp and made Tweek nervous for that defined jaw reason.

"Hi." The man cupped Tweek's cheek.

Tweek let the cold hand touch his face, breath stuttering out because of the strange intimacy of holding someone then having them hold him back. "Hi."

The man looked down at Tweek's lips then back to his eyes, Tweek's face being brought up as the man closed the space. The feeling of their lips connecting making Tweek's stomach flutter and whole body quiver forward to try and get more of that connection. Hands leaving himself to grasp onto the man's suit in front of him, the hand on his face going down to pull Tweek in by the waist.

Another knock pulled them both back.

"Minute warning!"

Tweek touched his mouth, unsure where any of that came from.

Eyes going up and seeing the man in front of him had just as similar a reaction.

"Um sorry." The man dropped his hands back into his pockets.

Tweek shook his head. "No, it's..."

"I'll call the police!"

Tweek started to move towards the door, tightening the strap on his shoulder. "We should go."

"Yeah."

---

"Then what happened?" Kenny asked with a nudge of the elbow to Tweek's side.