Love in Herd - 2

Hello friends

       How are you guys, here is the part 2 , thanku so much for the love and appreciation, please ignore typos and errors now enjoy 😍😍🤗

Happy reading
_______________________

Accidentally,his fingers touch her back.It is a warm touch she can feel.She clenches the hays lying beneath her tightly causing it to break in pieces .Karan wanted to be the utmost gentleman.He sees his Rani sahiba closing her eyes and light blush on her red lusty lips.It was a hint that she badly wants more of it.What more he need right now except a silent assent from her?He cant stay in his gentleman attire anymore.

Karan keeps moving her finger more in aimless director thoughout her behind skin.She hadn't expected this but she doesnt resist the touch.She is just getting into him.Closing the eyes in quest and tightening the grip on hays, Monami is getting more wet inside her.He isn't leaving a single chance to make her feel touched.Every movement of his fingers is just rubbing her back.They were not bothered of the fallen salvage at all.It is lying beside them aimlessly.

Karan wants to touch every inch of her now so terribly that the blouse is seemingly a hindrance.He perhapes wants to be so close that wind fears to come between them,he wants to see his Rani sahiba's face,her pleasure. Is she okay with all these?It strikes in his mind.Still he keeps moving his figures more vigorously, now it has stretched from the back to her neck.Monami couldn't take it anymore. She turns back to Karan and clutch his shirt.

Their eyes meet.Thats it!! Karan jumps over her lips like a thirsty man smashing against his. He is biting her lower lip keeping his one hand still in her back,this time rubbing it more extremely and the another one in her back head pushing it to his lips. He is just eating her lower area exploring a sweet dribble inside her small mouth.He roughly,yet gently bites her whole lip area.He keeps biting it and the pressure is getting now intolerable for her with coming time.

Monami has her one hand in his shoulder still twisting his shirts and the other one lying with her unsolicited.Her lips are feeling so helpless in front of him. She wants to breath now, but he is not letting her. He is still dominating his lips over her. Her lips are just being hit with his one. He keeps pushing her head to him to get her lips more inside him. Its been long seconds that Karan is just on herself. Her lips has some lustful taste that he cant let go off it.

In need of oxygen, Monami left his back with her left hand. Karan now gets to know that they both need oxygen(poor them), but he wants more of her. He pushes her to the hays made bed. He looks sideways for a couple of minutes. Monami is breathing so heavily that sounds are echoing in the room overcoming rain's tripping sound.

Karan again comes to her and this time her upper lips is at target. He starts eating them again. Monami didnt get time to react as before that her khadoos Shergill just runs over her. He is fully on her body and kissing her lips ruthlessly. She holds the hays lying beneath them tightly as the his lips are just grasping hers. His lips are busy, his one hand is at her side face and the other one below her wrist. He is stabbing her belly and pusing her to himself to not let go. He wants to have the full control over her and dominate her.

Monami realizes that he has tighten her full body holding it at her waist so tightly that she can't even move a inch. Whenever she tries to move a lil bit, suddenly feels more pressure on her lips. He is still not over of her delicious lips. Its been 10 minutes that he is still kissing her lip like anything. Karan after a second leaves her lips feeling tired.

Just Karan moves his lips, he now feels a pressure on his back head pusing his lips again in hers. It is Monami who is still yet to experience him. She keeps moving all her left hand figures in his hair and pressing gently not to break the kiss. Now Monami is fully biting his lips. She kisses him for a while. Suddenly she realises her new appealing form and leaves him. She feels embarrassed. She tries pushing Karan away. But she should better know that where she is now can't come out of it easily. Still she manages to move him from her. She gets up from those unsorted hays.

Monami starts walking from him, but couldn't go more. She feels a suddenly preforce touch in her half naked belly and again she falls weak. She wants to walk but still she feel numbness in legs. Leaving her body burden like a corpse,she bends down.Karan catches her with force and again puts his lips into her.This time both are at their best.No one is willing to break the passionate happenings.Monami wants more and Karan gives more.

Karan keeps tearing her blouse and all the saree without letting the kiss break.Their body is interacting with each other. She feels warmth in her. He keeps rubbing her back and suddenly his hands gets more down without realising. She still being on his lips,clenches his shirt again.

Karan keeps rolling his hands in her down parts without distributing the lips which are still biting each other.
No inch of her body is untouched now and the kiss is broken due to breathing problem. Karan very smartly makes His Rani sahiba lay down but she hesitates a lot. She wants to go away for nervousness, Karan just pushes her very softly on the ground without letting her stop he starts sucking her neck parts and all her body thoroughly and he is making her terrible wet.

Monami tries to push Karan again but in vain. He has gotten over her body so powerfully that she really can't afford to a lot. Her body, mind everything is under his control.Whenever she tries to push him, she gets more waterfall, pressuring kisses on her body parts.

Monami keeps hiting his naked back with her long, sharpen nails .But those tantric couldn't stop him from having her.Monami in a moment, realises she actually is not trying to move, isn't pushing him neither did she hit him anymore. She is enjoying every bit of his pressure on herself. Monami's howling in pleasure is urging Karan to move more to pressurise on her, to kiss her more. In the meantime, again they share a forcefull kiss. Karan wants him to control her more, pocess her more.

Finally Monami lets him kiss, touch every kick of her. She wants to feel helpless to feel his warmth. Karan is just getting the everything of herself. Karan notices that She has given up her whole body to him. She parts herself and lets him enter in herself fully. She keeps screaming in pleasure impelling him to push more to her. Monami feels his whole body over her and she pushes him to her lips again to feel more predominant .

The night is getting deep and the warmth is also at the neck.. Karan and Monami are on themselves getting not enough of themselves.

____________The End ________
Thanks for reading

Did you guys like it let me know in comments section 😍 Bubye I will be back with new intresting one.

Don't forget to vote and comment

Date:20/06/2022

With love
Mariyam