Prologue

(No one's POV)

Walking and walking along the empty road in the middle of nowhere, was a young man with a white hoodie that have dried up paint splatters all over it along with black jeans and sneakers. Blonde and slight tinted lavender hair as he stood at the height of 5'9.

(Y/N) Sorausagi

(Y/N) POV

It was about afternoon and here I am, still walking through the empty roads just to reach a warehouse in the middle of nowhere to meet up with my old man that told me to visit him. After years without communication towards his own family, just to be with his research alone and now he decides to get me to traveling miles to reach him. 

Y/N: If I continue at this pace, I'll be in the road forever.

......

......

......

Y/N: Well... Might as well start running!

Stretching his legs out before I started sprinting down the road with immense speed as I covered ground much faster. I needed the exercise anyways. 

After few minutes of running, I made it to the warehouse my father was stuck in while doing whatever research. 

At first, I suspected that I'll see the same old warehouse and the same bored design. But instead-

Y/N: What... the hell

I was stunned to see the warehouse in ruins, still fresh with the smell of smoke within the rubble. What the hell happened to this place. 

 Y/N: OLD MAN! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!

I shouted out while approaching the rubble. Only spot a hand with the debris.

I moved the rubble that was burying the hand only to be devastatingly shocked by the sight he witnessed. 

His father's lifeless body. 

Y/N: Old man... 

.....

.....

.....

Y/N: Are you-?

Trying to search for a pulse but I failed to hear or feel any. He was gone, my dad was dead but why? Who did this to him. His torso and back were slashed with burn marks, like someone attacked him with heated steel blade.

However, even when he died I still didn't shed a tear. While I guess it sort of makes sense seeing how I was never in good terms with him. Actually I practically hated the guy for abandoning his family for his work. But deep down I was still in pain that I lost him. 

Y/N: Old man... what happened to you? 

....

....

....

Y/N: I don't get it! You were stuck out here in this beat up warehouse for years without any type of communication like you were hiding from someone! And yet-!

I saw a notebook near my father before picking it up. It was some log that he written.

Y/N: This is...

It explained why he was out here, what he was working on, who he was laying low from. 

My father was originally a scientist that working with the Kiryuin conglomerate. The research they were doing was something about a thing called life fibers? Something about a sentient parasitic organism, however some of the pages were burnt so I skipped a few pages only to stumble upon information about... Goku Uniforms?