"Yes, it's Frank Aguilar." Dad said politely with a smile.

They scan through a paper on a clipboard and made a mark with a pen. "You may enter." The person said while opening the door for us.

And wow I didn't expect the hallway entrance to be spectacular.

There was huge mirror covering an entire wall, with bright golden lights illuminating the entire ceiling

We felt like the hallway we were walking never ended but soon enough we were told by a sign to take a left to some doors. It was a bit crowded but me and dad were sticking to each other and made our way towards some stairs going downwards to our seats, like a movie theater.

He told us our seating chart is E12 and E13. He was the first to spot our seating and grabbed my hand to follow him. Son enough we were on our seats, they were cushiony which were great, I hated hard chairs that I have to sit for a long period of time.

And I expected that the lights to turn off soon since the talking around the entire place dropped. What I didn't expect was a familiar face to appear next to me on my right.

The brothers! "S-Sebastián?" I said quietly. Maybe it wasn't them.

"Yes kitten." That little name. 'It is them!' "Yes?" I asked.

"Well you were asking for me, were you not kitten?" He replied while raising his eyebrows. "Oh yea sorry. I just didn't expect you to be here but sorry for interrupting your- your time?" I said in a hurry.

Some time passes by when the first speaker comes out. "Dad, did you know that the Silv brothers are here?" I asked him. "No, where?" "Next to me." I replied.

Dad eventually shook hands with all three of them and made small talk.
—————————————————————————
Leo~

Oh how cute our baby looks when sucking on that straw to get that water. My brothers and I are sitting in an assembly next to our kitten. We knew they would be attending this event according to our sources.

"Dad do you think I can use the bathroom." Our baby asked Frank.

"Of course sweetheart it's in your right exiting here." He said. "Okay I'll be back." Our girl said while standing up exiting here.

"Mateo, Leo!" I shouted quietly. "Follow me." I stated. I looked back and Frank was so busy focusing on the motivational speakers. We exited the door and went to the right.

"Tell me why were here." Sebastián asked. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. In a few minutes our baby comes out.

She was obviously startled by us. But her smile came through and I just lost it. She is going to be the death of us. "Are you guys lost? I-I think the men's room is right over there". While pointing. She said looking at us. 'Oh how cute she is going to be when is under us soon.'

"No we didn't come out here for that we came here for you, kitten so you won't get hurt." Mateo spoke while his hand were inside his pant pockets.

"Oh you're all so silly!" She said while laughing. That laugh drives me crazy. "I'm a big girl, I can handle myself out here." She said while wiggling her eyebrows trying to make us laugh. 'Her personality is so perfect for us.' I thought.

"So you came to this assembly?" I asked not trying to find anything but her talking is so soothing to me, and I noticed for my brothers as well.

She smiled at proceeded to answer. "Well yes but reason for it is because my father wanted to learn more ways to stretch his company and take notes and stuff like that..." Her eyes widened."Sorry for blabbering." She said and looked down.

"Hey it's alright we enjoy you talking, and never look away from us when we are together." I say as I held up her chin upwards. "Mhm." She mumbled. "Respond with words." Sebastián says. "Yea." She said softly. The three of us smiled.

"Here let's get going inside." I say. "Oh fudge I didn't keep track of time." She said waking hurrying. She stopped her foot steps and came back. "Also as you know um w-we are friends right? And so would you like to come and attend an opera that me and my father are going to." "O-." Before I cant speak she interrupts. "And if you don't want to, that fine and we can't still be friends right?"

"You talk a lot baby, but one, we would love to attend the opera with you. I'll bet you look divine. And two we will love you more as a friend, baby." I say as I'm touching her fingers, her pearly skin not mention her  softness. I bet if I pinch her skin it would turn red.

'I can't do this anymore I want her we need her.'

I kissed her cheek. 'Oh fuck her skin is like a cure we need.'

"It's at 6pm, I'll see you three there!" She said and rushed into the event. We followed her and made some small talk with her.
—————————————————————————
Authors pov~

Soon after the assembly finished Frank got his pens and notes organized to head out. He gestured for Elia to follow him and she did. But not before telling the brothers one more thing. "Um guys?" She asked to get her attention. "Yes baby." Sebastián responded.

"I think I would like all of us to be more than friends as well!" She said fidgeting with her fingers. The brothers thoughts were on one thing. Was she feeling the same feeling they have with her. If so they would want her for a lifetime. "Really baby." Mateo spoke with a smile. And some people caught glimpses of the Mr.Silv brothers, never would they thought the brothers would smile. But they could care less the brothers were on cloud nine.

Elia would blush here and then with their cute nicknames. Just like at times she would blush at Frank calling her 'sweetheart'.

"Yup! We would be GREAT BESTIEEES!" She said giggling with excitement.

The brothers million dollar smiled vanished into thin air. "Of course." They said usion. She then turned to follow Frank.

They're exact thought were; 'We need to act fast with our baby.'

To be continued...

A/n
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HI LOVELIES 💗

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Tell me if there's any grammatical mistakes:)

Personally I'm not SOOO thrilled with this chapter but anything is good 🤍

Comment, vote, and follow <3

LOT OF LOVE 💝💝💖💖

-n