Prologue:

©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED©

© Miss Kade

This story is only made by the author's creative and mad imagination. People, places or things are only coincidental if there's a living person, true place or things. 

Thank you for reading.

***********************************************

Prologue:

[Her POV]

I’m a doll. Not literally, but have a face like a doll. I don't know, seems like, I'm really a living doll? I don't know anything, i guess.

[His POV]

She's a doll, huh? Doll my ass! I’m a doll recker! Ever since I met that bastard boodoo doll! I’m gonna make her life a living hell! Sh*t! She made my life look idiot, now its my turn.

[Her POV]

I’m afraid of him. I fear his eyes. I fear his choices of words. I fear his actions. I fear everything about him…  I think… I think… He can, He can hurt me anytime…

[His POV]

Be afraid. Fear of me! I’m gonna make her dead! Tsk. -__-

[Her POV]

I don’t want to die yet! *cries*

So many things to do! I have my future! I have my—

I want to be on the church, attending my , my wedding…

*Pure teardrops pour in her face*

[His POV]

OH PIECE OF SH*T! I DON’T WANT TO SEE HER CRY! F*CK! Am I gonna comfort her? Go to her? Be with her? I want to… I want to protect her. No! Not what you are thinking! She’s just… Just a fragile doll! Yeah! A vulnerable one.

[Her POV]

Don’t come any much closer! Nooo! Don’t hurt me..

[His POV]

I just want to… shit! Don’t make distance! I JUST WANT TO.. I CAN’T EVEN SAY THAT! THAT! SH*T!

[Her POV]

Ano ba ang kailangan niya? I’m hurting deep inside. I dunno why? Is he a sadist? Or crazy, maybe?

[His POV]

*Whispers* Ikaw… Ikaw ang kailangan ko… NONE! SUCH A RETARDED! SLOW RETARDED BASTARD DOLL. -__-

[Her POV]

Yaaaaaaaaaaaa! I HATE YOU! SO MUCH!

[His POV]

Shut up! I LOVE YOU RETARDED DOLL! -___-

[Her POV]

O___O