♥︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 14

"Hey girls!" Taylor says happily.

We all say greet her and she sits next to me. Even if Taylor is older than us she is such an amazing friend.

She starts to point out people who are on the baseball field and reveals adorable things about them.

"Kaylie when Trist was 6 he was so scared to go into school that I had to be with him the whole day." She said while giggling.

I started to laugh myself, because I never thought he would be the shy type.

Taylor stands up and starts to walk away.

"Where are you going?" I asked confused.

"To provoke my little brother." She winks and continues to walk towards Tristian's baseball bag.

Jayden's POV

I look around to see what the girls are laughing at until I see Taylor. She was probably doing something to p*ss Tristian off.

I tap on Tristian's shoulder and point over to Taylor. We can't exactly leave while our coaches are giving instruction or we'll be benched. I can tell Trist is trying his best not to scream at Taylor.

When their done talking Tristian walks up to his dad and starts to talk to him.

Tristian comes back over to me and watches as his dad moves towards me.

"I hate my sister, she's so annoying." He says while rolling his eyes.

I just laugh and we continue with practice.

***

After practice we all head over to Andrew's house.

It was all set up. Drinks, music, etc. anything you could think of was at this party. I had a feeling that there would be a lot of drunk people. I've only seen Emma drunk once and she was crazy.

Andrew, Tristian, Oliver, Jasper, and I were all sitting in the living room. We were talking about other sports teams and anything else that we were interested in.

I have no idea where our girlfriends went and as long as they aren't in trouble then I don't really care. Tristian on the other hand gets up and says he's going to look for Kaylie.

"Trist, you're not leaving. Kaylie's probably in my room with Natalie." Andrew says sternly.

Tristian rolls his eyes and sits back down.

We continue to drink more and have a great time. Until we here louder annoying noises coming from the back and moving forward.

Ugh.

It was Bianca and her dumb friends.

Emma's POV

All of us girls were in Andrew's room just being basic girls. Andrew told us that only us were aloud in here when we needed a break from the loudness.

Natalie put on one of Andrew's sweatshirts and told us all about how he got it.

We went out into the party not soon after.

Andrew was right it was loud and crazy. I couldn't imagine how he pulled this all together.

Kaylie and I went to go get some drinks and just sat down for a couple minutes. It felt like we talked for hours even if it was only a couple minutes.

I felt a cold finger on my arm and turned around.

There were two strangers behind me and Kaylie and they were holding our shoulders.

"Let's go have fun." One of the guys said in me ear.

I looked at Kaylie with a frightful look and she seemed to have the same expression.

They guy kept saying uncomfortable things in my ear and then finally kissed it. That's when I had a enough and screamed.

"JAYDEN!!!!"

I tried to stand up but the guy held me in place. I didn't see Jayden anywhere and looked at Kaylie teary eyed.

She clearly got the message and screams for Tristian. We were both stuck in the same situation and it was scary.

After a couple seconds both Jayden and Tristian come running through. Jayden sees me and his face drops. He walks over furious and punches the guy who's holding onto me. Tristian does the same with the guy holding Kaylie.

Finally their hands were off of us and we both stood up.

I saw Andrew running over.

"Wtf!" He yelled.

"Get these b*stereds out of here Drew." Jayden stated.

Tristian explained to Andrew what happened and those guys were kicked out faster than lightning.

***

When things cooled down Jayden sat me down somewhere away from everyone and asked me what happened. Of course I told him everything. I could tell he was still mad, but he tried his best to hide it.

I gave him a kiss and told him thank you.

Kaylie's POV

Tristian took me up to his room.

Andrew's friends that are boys all have a room at his house. So Tristian has like two bedrooms.

We talked about what happened and he started to kiss me.

"Baby I want you to forget about what happened, ok." He said while smirking.

I look him up and down and I noticed that he already started to undress me.

He took everything off me as well as himself. I loved seeing him naked.

I was laying down on his bed with my legs open for him. Tristian puts a condom on and slides into me.

I love how great he can make me forget things. He knows every part of me perfectly. I moaned a million times and I think that I made some nail imprints on Tristian's back.

There was a knock on the door.

Tristian pulled some pants on and headed towards the door.

"Kay, put my shirt on." He says to me.

I find his shirt and pull it over me head.

When he opens the door I can tell he was p*ssed.

I tried to peek my head around but I couldn't see a thing.

"Whatever dude, just use mine." I hear him say.

A guy walked in and looked confused.

"This way." Tristian points towards the bathroom.

Some dumb guy probably got lost and couldn't find his way around. From now on I stayed close to Tristian.